Already July ! Shopping and Throughs 02/07/23

Hihi there ! I can't believe we are already in the month of july, my birthday is so clooose ! I'm very happy with the pics I did this week. My love finally finished the kuromi float which means we finally have all my first page of floats done ! Hopefully he got motivated to do the others ! xD Quill nicely gift me a new pets, a crystal fawn that will be really cool for some fantasy pic ! 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Jiwon Dress Flf A - Cheezu (cute dress that make me think of tennis >>)
  • Corner Kitchen Set Blush - Brocante (a whole kitchen for 50l is a huge steal !!)
  • Isla Pool Langers Pattern Pg - Granola (this chairs are really nices and have cute poses)
  • Tropical Fruit Selection - Vespertine (this board looked so nice and perfect for summer ;;)
  • Popsicle Flf Edition Hairstyle Absolute Pack - Wasabi (this hair is lovelyyy)

Wanderlust : 

  • Celestial Chests Golden Oak - Lore (didnt know this brand but yes to quality fantasy furniture !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Sea Life Slippers Octo Pink & Turtle Yellow - Dust Bunny (always doing cute stuffs ;; have to take it ofc)
  • Embroidered Cut OffsLight & Spring Crop Top Wild Flowers - Fashionably Dead (such a cute outfit, love the flower embroideries)
  • Jini Hairstyle Fantasy Pack - Kuni (cutee hair, low scripts appreciate it)
  • Ava Breathing Poses - Lyrium (again for my ao project)
  • Nectar Hairstyles Blondes Pack - Moon Hair (very cute hair so ofc I had to take it)
  • Guide Hoodie White & Alida Ribbed Top White - Pseudo (nice stuffs and stylish )
  • R2R Set White - Seul (again stylish, very low cleavage top but cool cool still xD)
  • Chill Out Set - Movement (very cute set for the summer)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Pogo Corset White - Catarsis (this top is so pretty and on style, I love it too much !)
  • Fancy Summer Collection White - Movement (cute lil channel bag)
  • Kenna Dress White - Aegyo (nice cut outs dress)
  • Minah Hairstyle Fatpack - Usagi Society (nice hair but the complexity is high for a hair :/)
  • Small Notepad - Azaran (nice accessory with a lot of options) 
  • Hold Me Skirt White - Candy Kitten (cutee skirt, wish it lower in scripts)
  • Anaja Top White & Bells Light - Pox (very cute summery set, love it!)
  • Inky Pack Pink - Moon Rabbit (this pets make my avi so glitchy with my other pets so only the hand version is usable and 40k complexity ;;/)
  • Udyr Choker - Ukiyo (love that style, wish I had a headpiece in the same mood !)
  • Ocotopussy Heavenly Sea Rare #1 - Yokai (its was so cute I couldnt resist lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Liquid Goss - Cry BB (buy it for the future xD)
  • My Sweet Teddy #4 - Pyps (cute but the bow was pink is the vendor and I got a brown bow, so a lil disappointed on that)
  • Chantilly Socks White - Sinoux (I buy it for the future too, when the maze mod will be cheaper lol)

I feel like I bought so much this week, but the sales were too good !! Next week, two pics like usual. I want to do a beachy pic with my Movement's ball and maybe to show off my back tattoo. And another with the cute light tower of Black Atoll. ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts