Eh week ! Shopping and Throughs 09/07/23

Hihi there ! Hope you're doing good ! This week again I didnt do much on my sl, just my pic and the weekend shopping. I'm kinda in a bad mood at the moment because flickr wont upload my damn pic for a long time but now its published weee ! xD I got 2 group covers this week, which is kinda rare for me so its cool cool ! 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Homemade Orange Juice - Hive (vey cute set of decors and holdables)
  • Ardesia Hairstyle Full Pack - Stealthic (nice hair, wish it was sold by pack of color and not this new way ><)
  • Milk Transparent Plastic Cup Fatpack - PewPew! (cute lil drink so I took it)

Goat66 : 

  • Annie Skirt White - Lovesome (cute skirt, well made love the cardigan accessory)

99Sale : 

  • Fly Guy & Bud Grey - Tardfish (other ghibli pet ^^/ love itt !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Faye Bikini White - Aleutia (cute bikini I took it especially for the top)
  • Emmy Kimono White - Fashionably Dead (again well made outfit and fatpack of the under top which is too niceee)
  • Faith Sandals 2 Cloud - Friday (cute flat sandals, didnt had one pair like these)
  • Clear Tote White - Movement (cute bag for my beachy pic)
  • Gem Breathing Poses - Lyrium (cute poses for my ao project)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Belted Beam Handbag White - Arnaud Haus (nice lil bag with 4 poses to hold)
  • Mily Tea Pack - Dae (cuteee drink and plastic bag)
  • Sofie Skirt White - Vanilla Bae (lovely skirt, I really appreciate the creator do a pg version to wear)
  • Sea Aquarelle Rainbow #1 - Yokai (cute pet I dont unpack yet >< sorryy)
  • Stasha Plunge Bodysuit White - Jeune By Rowne (cute body to go with a skirt I already owned)
  • Summer Backyard - Nutmeg (lovely set of decors)
  • Regen Choker Heart - Momochu (cute choker but a lot complex)
  • Ren Choker - Ukiyo (love these metallic jewelries like this)
  • Diabolus Suit & Tail Unisex Fatpack - Cureless (I through it would be cool for an halloween demon outfit, its actually my first bom outfit lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Bun Ear Set - Iciing (I through they were ultra cute going down like that and there bom makeup with it)
  • Little Lamb Plush White - Waifu (cutee plushy a little partcular with the organs on the side but it dont bother me)
  • Liz Top White - Wixla (the idea is very cute, but the under top didnt look good and the rigging is not fitted till the hand so when my avi move her hand it goes through the sleeves its very rip)

LazySunday : 

  • Love Food Fatpack - Cureless (the food looked too good to not be taken >>)

Next week I want to take a beachy look agaiiin I know ! xD And ofc a birthday look ! ^^/ But I'm still unsure about the details. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts