Important Week ! Shopping and Throughs 30/07/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week ! Mine was quite busy with changements ! First of all I'm gonna be the happy owner of a megapuss in the future, she is still growing up but I could take a pic of her to show here ! ^^/ It's also my first week with only one look and damn thats nice. I feel a lot less overwhelmed and I took my sweet time to do my pic this week and enjoyed it a lot ! lol 

Cheezu have a store sale at 30%, I grabbed 3 things, the lovely jeans, the coco outfit and some arm warmers. I through it would be useful to have fatpack of armwarmers for the colors challenge ! I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria this week too, I took not much but the snails were fun ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Exclusive Pink Racing Snail Mount- Hextraordinary (so funny and cute)
  • Pewky Pack Chocolate Classic - PewPew ! (I love these ! we have them in France called Mikado)

Goat66 : 

  • Truffle Socks & Panties White - Sinoux (I through the socks could be cute for some winter outfits)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Rosemary Gimlet - ChicChica (the drinks looked so pretty I had to take them !)
  • Sugar Sweet Top Moon - Fashionably Dead (such a cute top wish the shorts didnt had the lace I would have take it too)
  • Basic Tank Cherub White & Lory Cut Offs Lightest 2 - Imbue (loveee this set, ultra stylish to me)
  • Kim Top White - Off-Line (this top remind of one top I saw on kpop idol so I went for it lol)
  • Popsicle Mini Fridge Sprinkles - Dust Bunny (dust bunny always making the cutest stuffs)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Yukiona Hairstyle Basic Pack - Ayashi (I never bought at this store and actually this hair is really cute !)
  • Froggy Water Bottle - #Sadgirl (cutest drink with straw options!)
  • Lulabell Legwarmer Light - Tentacio (these shoes are very different I imagine wearing them in winter)
  • Latto Skirt Set9 - Fio (low rise skirt not sure what to pair with it yet)
  • Vilma Denim Skirt White - Rowne (cute skirt, I took the white jeans bc no pale jean color)
  • Harlow Boots - Cult (loveeee these boots)
  • Cute BB Ringkey X Drink Green - Dae (cute drink and in green, its my fav color in rl)
  • Rosy Office Corner - Nutmeg (pretty decor set :o I love it !)
  • Aina Animation Set - Lyrium (still for my ao project x))
  • Vixiya Vx Dress White - Everfaery (lovely short fantasy dress)
  • Ginevra Shoes White - Bauhaus (love these sandals with stones)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Seo Tops - LL (will use it for winter too)
  • Dundun Makeup - Agape (I took it for the face jewels mainly)
  • Kawaii Flower Set - Mio (cute flower acc)

I also finally put some breathing poses on my firestorm ao for when I need to stand still or when I use my reborn. Good thing done ! Also there was the big annoucement of the lara x body. My through is that its not gonna be easy to switch bodies and stuffs. I'm praying that with alphas we can still wear some older stuffs. It's free, its the biggest positive point ! We will see ! ^^/ Next week its beach/sea pic themed ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts