Already the end of the Month ! :o Shopping and Throughs 27/08/23

Hihi there ! I hope everyone's week was good ! Mine was tiring but I survive ! lmao The heat wave was so hardd, I take so many showers and sweat so much omg ! xDDD But now its ended woooo ! I can finally breathe and sleep good, I'm freeeee ! Otherwise I struggled a little to do my fantasy pic, but I think it ended cute, well I hope ! x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Mio Outfit Flf Editon A - Cheezu (lovee this outfit, too happy its white option for the sale)
  • Toad Stool - Violetility (lovely for a fairy like mee)
  • Adoro Set - Ariskea (cheap set of cute decors)

Goat66 : 

  • Teddy Bear Nails Set 1 - Som (such cute nails, I window shopped the store and I want all their nails **)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Hyacinth Top White - Psycho Barbie (pretty top with moon strap is a yesss! and im happy they added classic version to the latex one)
  • Amari Skirt White Latex - Caboodle (nicee skirt, the top was a lil too showy for me)
  • Selma Cozy Sweater White - Decoy/Everfaey (so cuteeeee, I want it since long, it was in my to buy list so too happy !)
  • Grocery Bag Pack - Hive (hive never disappoint !)
  • Faye Dress Snow - Little Fox (cute simple dress I think I'll enjoy it more during this autumn)
  • Tic Tac Toe Game - Dust Bunny (expensive but still nice, I need to make my love play it with me lol)
  • Puppy Angel Bag Fatpack - Miwas (its was reduced price bc fatpack only, but ultra cute ! I had the top already from black friday x))
  • Yiren Hand Accessory Fatpack - Ukiyo (love butterfly stuffs so ofc I took it !)

HappyWeekend : 

  • William Cropped Blouse White - Decoy/Everfaery (cutee lacey top, love there transparent and plain mod)
  • Anisa Breathing Stand Set - Lyrium (love the animation 2 especially) 
  • Worn Canvas Hitops Cat Stickers Edition Off White - Semler (loveee the kitties, these shoes are too cute) 
  • Ariella Top White & Ariella Skirt Pale - Hime Dream (loveee this set ^^/ hime dream do too much cute stuffs) 
  • Stuffed Little Devil Blue - Dae (cute demon for the halloween season :3)
  • Love Berry Set Fatpack - Momochu (cutee, I love everything strawberry)
  • Spring Floral Corset White - Kiu (cuteyyy top with flowers)
  • Sadie Doormat White Cat & Pink House - Elm (love these, I had to take more than one)
  • Soft Girl My Pad Blush - Movement (this is so cuteee, I just took it bc of that lmao)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Megan Socks Bom - Analogic (cute stocking many colors options)
  • Saori Skirt White - Rosier (very cute skirt, I love the bows and lace details)

LazySunday : 

  • Cloud Drink - Goyo (such a nice idea, love it !)
  • Chicana Dress Rescue - Catarsis (love this dress, I had to adjust my boobas tho)

Next week is me bringing back my autumn mood because yes september is so close !! Halloween decorations, hot drink and blanket ! weeeee ! Also I'm not decided yet if im gonna do a pic in my kitchen at Moon Lair or a pic in a city with a cute street style this week. >> Hard choice ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts