Busy week and ton of cute stuffs ! Shopping and Throughs 06/08/23

Hihi there ! Hope the week was good for everyone ! ^^/ For me it was kinda busy, first Darky's lives are back and its too cool. We visited a really cute sim called "The Shambles" made by the Frogmore peeps ! Stunning as always quite laggy but its bc of all the details ! My kitty is full grown and having her first baby too. ^^/ 

And with Ais we plan on doing a lil pharmacy for Moon Lair with mystory products ! Already starting to put out some stuffs and we already sold 2 items ! lol Even tho the shop is not finished at all. I just put the fake walls of Apple Fall earlier that I pick up with my giftcard I won thanks to discord giveaways !^^/ I grabbed the lil holdable notebook as well. >> Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Heart Wall Planter White - Hive (cute hive stuffs cant say no)
  • Pawperroni & Margarita Pizzas Pies Dispensers - Vespertine (loveee vespertine stuffs, wish they include a holdable version with their dispensers**)

Goat66 : 

  • Plushie Pals Kitty Calico - Sakura (cutie plushie I took the same color as my rl cat)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Sweet Heart Top Fruit Strawberries & Baggy Bells Light - Fashionably Dead (very cute set of clothes, I had to take the strawberries it was just too cute !)
  • Karli Skin Evo x - Glam Affair (for the future lol)
  • Myeong Skirt Fatpack - Ukiyo (grayish and cant change the black belt so rip)
  • Moon Flower Eyeshadow - War Paint (cute but kinda dark to my taste and a lil expensive, Ill use it maybe for halloween)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Monica Dress 01 - Ascendant (very cute fitted dress, I love the bows on the shoulder)
  • Sporty Fit Tank Top White - Cynful (cute top, I like this shape)
  • Kenzia Breathing & Static Animation Set - Lyrium (for my standing ao x))
  • Stardust Plush - Off Line x Friend (cuteee plushy, I choose a libra like my love without knowing ;;/)
  • Annabel Dress White B - Bauhaus (very cute dress, low complexity and scripts)
  • Thursday Morning White - Littlep (cuteee accessory, perfect for pic or walking around)
  • Alice Top Off - Kim Cloud (cute top, didnt know this brand)
  • Just In Time Bento Nail Art - Moon Amore (cute nails but kinda too long for me x))
  • Pocket Neka Hand Held Fatpack - Caboodle (I love tamagotchis so ofc I took it but too much scripts in it)
  • Teatime Tray - Nutmeg (cutee decor of nutmeg is a yes)
  • Petal Lights Cream & Pink - Dahlia (they looks stunning perfect for a fairy home !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Mystic Cat Tattoo - Horl (cute white tattoo but I dont see it much bc its too high on my thigh lol)
  • Lolita Gloves White Lace - Nanao (I took for eventual future looks)
  • Pullover & Top Mika White - Vaki Kvaki (loveeee this cardigan I wanted it since ultra long but the white was never on sale)
  • Len Face Rings - Yaya (through it would be cool for some experiencing x))
  • Danielle Keychain - Serotonin (cutie keychain to hold)
  • Bunny Macaron Happy Fatpack - Waifu (loveee this plushie !!)

LazySunday : 

  • Bear Pudding - Goyo (very cute dessert, kinda high on script but love it !)

Next week my pic will be beach themed again, I saw a cute thing to take pic with it so now I have the idea in my mind ! lol  Not sure about the look tho yet. I hope the weather will be good, many have problems around the world :/ its worrying so I hope next week will be better. Here in France it was lovely, it wasnt hot at all and I loved ittt ! Hope we advance good the Moon Lair's pharmacy this week, I want it to be greeny with a lot of plants kinda! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts