Heat and Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 20/08/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone's week was nice mine was ultra hot and still is ! I'm dying right now, we never have these temperatures in august I'm too sad ! x'D Can't wait for it to finish ! I saw Barbie with my family at the cinema and it was nice xD loved Ken ! Otherwise good thing done is the decoration of the Moon Lair's Pharmacy this week ! 

I did my flickr pic on wednesday and I'm really happy with it ! ^^/ The thrusday's stream was nice, with a modern mystory city loved the hotel part ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Rose Dress White Rose - Bonnie (cute dress and well made just wished it was for maitreya)

Wanderlust : 

  • Mushroom Frame - Lagom (cutee, perfect for a fairy home !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Mimi Dress Berry Pack - Blueberry (ton of strawberry patterns, I had to take it !)
  • Wisteria Bar Cart Pink - Dust Bunny (cute cart, too happy holdables version included)
  • Grandera Crop Top Neutral - Ison (50% still took it bc its cute!)
  • Sheepish Stuffies - Rue (lovely plushie for my collection)
  • Emma Heels Fatpack - Sweet Art (nice fatpack at 75l)
  • Sana Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao as always x))
  • Daphne Mini Dress White - Tres Blah (lovely dress weirdly look better on reborn than maitreya lol)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Tanya Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao again x))
  • Celestial Headpiece & Sleeves & Sandals - Tentacio (love this whole set ! perfect for a fantasy outfit)
  • Etheral Torns Dress - Moon Amore (I had the gacha so I had to take this wonderful fatpack) 
  • Aika Top White & Skirt Pale - Hime Dream (cute set, I already had the skirt in white from black friday xDD)
  • Sana Dress White - Newphe (I'm in love with the lace of this dress)
  • Madison Standing Mirror Flower Pack - Elm (cuteee mirror, love the vibe !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Pinata - Lilythan Exotic Furniture (its so cute I had to take it)
  • Plushie Pile Style 1 - Sakura (me a plushy collectionner ofc I had to take it lol)
  • Box Buddies Calico Cat - Tardfish (very cute pets, the animation sold me it xDD)

Next week, its the the heat wave here in France so I hope I'll survive ! Lol Can't wait the temperature drops, I have enough !! Next week, its fantasy pic ! ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts