Ton of Buys !! Shopping and Throughs 13/08/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week ! ^^/ Mine was nice, my kittycat is adult now and she got her first baby yesterday ! With Ais we advanced good the pharmacy we put out everything that as to be sold and now it just need some cute decors. I admit I totally forgot it this end of the week. ;;/ I also struggled to do my pic for flickr ;^; I just have one good shot so it means more photoshop for me but its okk ! 

We visited a cute attraction's park on the thursday's stream with Darky, I loved all the cats statues ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Monstera Deliciosa Pink Set - Half Deer (cheap set for the frames and plants and its pink so yess)
  • Emmanuelle Skin - Glam Affair (cute skin maybe for the future again lol)
  • Maristela Belly Wrap Flf 2 - Elikarita (it would be cute for some summer outfits I think)

Goat66 : 

  • Macaron Top White - Sinoux (very cute top but too sad its only transparent, I can't wear it)
  • Plushie Pals Axolotl Pink & Duck Yellow & Turtle Apple - Sakura (these plushies are so cute I couldn't just choose one ><)

Wanderlust : 

  • Fried Tofu Chocolate - Tardfish (cute pets, love how it wiggles)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Kanya Top White - Amias (nice top I like the detail on the side)
  • Cloudy Lights White - Dahlia (dreamy lights I love them !)
  • Abbie Leggings Snow - Little Fox (cute pants I like the detail on the belly it what sold me, that and no camel toe lmao)
  • Rubber Duck Companion Sunny - Mishmish (cutee as always but sad its 100l now)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Roll With It Nigiri Pack - Blackbone (I'm a sushi lover so I couldn't pass on these)
  • Bria Top 01 - Ascendant (cute top with lacey details)
  • Luxury Love Handbag Cream - Movement (lovely bag wish it was in true white ;;/)
  • Yara Top White Floral - Newphe (such a cute top, I love the white flower print)
  • Grocery Day Milk Set - Littlep (these holdables are perfect for pics)
  • Dream Butterfly Bodysuit & Sleeves - Fendudu (cute set in maitreya I had to take it even tho its a lil revealing lol)
  • Yumi Fruit & Cream - Makokoi (love that kind of holdables thats are just pastel and too cute)

MiixWeekend : 

  • Lais Set Fatpack - Yami Yurei (fatpack of scandalize mesh for 75l yes ofc lol)

SlHomeDecor : 

  • Sacred Druid Tree Set Special Rainbow Mix - Simple Shelby (I just fall for this tree, its gorgeous ! I put it out in my farm !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Simple Cross Choker Fatpack - Rosier (cute lil choker, I wish you could make it chonkier but love it still)
  • Sol Ice Cream - Serotonin (lovely pastel holdable is a yesss ofc)

I didn't do FiftyLinden Birthday Bash event yet, I'm kinda scared I'm gonna be way too spendy there ! xD But I'll go for sure during the coming week. So I need to do the deco too of the Moon Lair's pharmacy, hopefully I have nice stuffs for it in my inventory. And ofc a pic for flickr, I dont know yet the theme maybe beach, maybe fantasy, I'm hesitating ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts