Autumn is here ! Shopping and Throughs 17/09/23

Hihi there ! It smell like autumn is here ! ^^/ Hope everyone had a good week ! I decorated my front door at Moon Lair for fall and waiting for halloween now ! x) I did my pic in my kitchen, hopefully it looks good for flickr. We visited cool sims at Darky's stream, the first for halloween was so impressing ! I need to do my halloween look pics there ! And I loved so much the fall sim, I think next week I'll do my pic there lol ! The third sim was scary with a lot of screamers ! 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Nyla Skirt and Top Ivory & Mist & Skirt Pearl Frost - Aloe (lovee the skirt, I was looking for an high waisted one)
  • Perry The Pumpkin Spice Latte - Friday (cute fall plushie maybe for my future pic)

7DaySale : 

  • Tanjun Top Blanc - Suni (lovely top for autumn with the shape I like)

Wanderlust : 

  • Blanket Kitty - Lagom (cuteee decor perfect for cold weather)

SaturdaySale :

  • Totally Blessed Socialite Top & Boots - Blueberry (loveee the boots with the different highs, I was less convinced by the outfit)
  • Tempted Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (cutee hair but the scripts are high with the bangs separated like that ooof)
  • Clara Top White - Nanika (cutee top I want to wear it with my bom top under it)
  • Tish Gown White - Riot (lovee this dress, it make the body looking gorgeous)
  • Rowena Skin - Glam Affair (for the future maybee)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Azumi Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao as always lol)
  • Arleth Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Sintiklia (perfect for pics)
  • Remix Cheongsam White - Voz (love the dress and that you can make everything white) 
  • Tarrot Shoes White - DDL (cute shoes with socks, I didnt had that type)
  • ER0415 Hairstyle Gold Pack - Wings (cute hair with two types of bangs, again heavy scripted)
  • Roxie Top White - Palette (cute top and well made)
  • Emma Cropped White - Leroy (love that shape so ofc I took it)
  • Pneuma Arms - Cureless (perfect for halloween looks)
  • New Born Witch - Thor (love cute nature witch decorations)
  • Byron Pavillon - DaD (I through it was very pretty and not that high in li)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Betty Headband White - Axia (lovely cat ears, I love the decorations on the sides)
  • Cinomoon White & Blue - Ruwe (cute cinamoroll plushy I bought the blue thinking we couldnt change the eyes but we can  :') so I took the white rip rip) 

Last week I just took one thing from Palette the cute teddy sweater print set, it was a bit expensive but since I only wanted this one, I granted myself to took it ! lol Next week, first autumn pic ! ^^/ And finally halloween decorations in rl woop woop ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts