Cool Weather and Nice Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 24/09/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine started very good because my friend Kit gave me lindens to buy the hair I wanted since veryyy long ! I think it really become my fav hair on my avi ! ** I love long wavy hair so this one is just perfection. I did my first autumn inspired pic in the stunning fall sim ! ^^/ I'm too happy how it end up looking. Ais gifted me the funny chubby angry kitty xD He look so silly. 

Here my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Sage Fences & Shrub Set - Ariskea (very cute and cheap, I'm thinking about changing my farm's fences for these)
  • Jiu Outfit Flf A - Cheezu (cute sporty set, I dont get to take a pic with it oopsi ><)
  • Cosmos Senshi Maitreya Cosmos - Violent Seduction (im sailor moooon xD I love this set, the details are ultra pretty and well made)

District69 : 

  • Imogen Top White - Off Line (love these diesel top in rl so I had to take the sl version x'))

SaturdaySale : 

  • Fitey Duck Fatpack - Cosmic Dust (cute plushie for only 50l rare in saturday sale now a day)
  • Starling Dress Tss Colors - Blueberry (very cute dress, love the bows and lace)
  • Jack Shearling Jacket Grey - Pseudo (I love so much this jacket, with the fur its very well made)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Prestigious Dress White - Eliavah (cute dress for my fantasy looks >>)
  • Vi Top & Skirt Snow - Bamboo (simple set, I wished the top and skirt were sold together)
  • Im Going Cardigan Cute White - Movement (lovely cardigan accessory, perfect for pics)
  • Autumn Cookie Tray Boo - Dahlia (love these cookies, I through they were cute ! especially to hold)
  • Elianna Straps Dress White - Loki (its kinda too sexy for my taste but also I feel like it could do a cute demon look dress)
  • Kitty Boo Ice - !13Act (I love these kitties ghosts they are so cute xD)
  • Venusian Regency Gown Skirt Fatpack - Cureless (very beautiful skirt now I got to look for a nice princess bodysuit)
  • Deep Sea Mermaid Tropic - Rekt (its modifyyyy and very cool + ao included >>)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Callie Sweater White & Skirt Light Blue- White - Palette (lovely set, I even took the skirt in two colors)

LazySunday : 

  • Homemade Apple Cider - Dahlia (love it, autumn holdable weee perfect for pics) 

It was nice buys weekend overall ! ^^/ Next week autumn themed pic agaiin, with the cute stuffs I bought ! Hopefully I finish to tidy my updated mystory farm ! xD Yes I finally did it this week. I through I had a small farm but its 80~ objects already ! 00 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts