Saturday sale Anniversary and Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 10/09/23

Hihi there ! I did my strawberry look and I'm happy of the result ! ^^/ I also did the saturday sale anniversary sim and it was hugeeee ! Some gifts were cute and I did some shopping. I took Mishmish's mouse, Dust bunny's lantern, Tarte's fairy and Sweet act's heart headband ! I got a few gacha at Arcade but not all of my list even tho its small. rip rip Now my sales shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Metal Leaf Vines Gold Set - Half Deer (cute for autumn decors)

Goat66 : 

  • Milk Kylie Jacket Cloud Dancer - Milota (so sad its not for maitreya but ill wear it in winter with my reborn I thinkk)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Natalie Tank Top Pack 8 - Epoch (love the new moon print lol)
  • Min Dress White - Leroy (love the texture so shinyyy)
  • Autumn Gift Basket Pumpkin - Movement (perfect for table decor)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Lauren Shirt Pack 6 - Epoch (cute vintage sun print so I took it)
  • Chroma Corset Blanc - Seul (loveeee this top I was waiting it goes on sale lol)
  • Jinah Choker Heart - Momochu (lovely choker to add to my choker collection)
  • Rory Dress White - Newphe (lovely dress with lace detail)
  • Falling Leaves Fresh - Tarte (perfect for moon lair front door decoration)
  • Tomnia Rings & Nails - Pure Poison (ton of color choices and I love the rings)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Milkbox Strawberry - Axia (cuteee a milk drink with cow shape ;;/)
  • Pump Nails Almond Average - Bloom (disney inspired nail with cute mouse head and cloud love itt)
  • Beauty Nails Ballerina Medium - Bloom (my fav with the delicate roses, I even grabbed for reborn bc I dont have much cute nails for reborn lol)

LazySunday : 

  • Akemi Set Light - Midna (first time I see a cute short kimono but covered so I grabbed it)
  • Usagi Chan - Moon Rabbit (very cute and low script/complexity too nicee)

Next week my pic with be at my kitchen at Moon Lair, It's been long I wanted to do one with grocery bags in my arm ! x) I need to do palette sale fast fast, I'm trying demos rn so next week I'll say what I took ! Also new things coming to our little shop soon soon !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts