Small Shopping this Week ! Shopping and Throughs 03/09/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, we are already in september ! damn damn My week went fast, I bought the cute croco of Mishmish and we did a lovely stream as always with Darky ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLinden : 

  • Dice Hairstyle Basic Pack - Stealthic (simple bun but nicee)

Goat66 : 

  • Pear Jacket White - Sinoux (fluffy jacket perfect for the coming cold times)

Wanderlust : 

  • Bear Bubbles Pink - Babysteps (I was attracted by the bear bubbles lmao)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Devin Baseball Tee Cream - Pseudo (cute top, wish it had more pastel options)
  • Fergie Top White - Seniha (love this shape so ofc I took it)
  • Kumi Dress Fatpack - Yami Yurei (nice dress, will be maybe useful for the color challenge)
  • Cozy Bandeau Pack 13 - Epoch (loveee the print of this top lol)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Salma Animation Set - Lyrium (cute poses for my ao)
  • Olivia Top White - Seniha (love the print and its the shape I love so yesss)
  • Milky Shakey Strawberry Set - Littlep (strawberry thingy is always a yess)
  • Cute Knee Jeans Strawberry & Hug A Bunny Shirt Strawberry - Cry Bunbun (like I said cute strawberry thingy always welcome) 
  • Halle Skirt White - Newphe (lovely skirt, the creator was fast to correct the bows color I appreciated it)
  • Georgia Bb Bear - Bijou (its for children but the bear plushy was cute so yep yep yep)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Long Scrolls Pet Pile - Candy Crunchers (with cute animal drawings I dont resist much lmao)
  • Bunny Beanie White - Retorika (lovely beanie, looks ultra soft but the complexity is at 22k so rip)

I was kinda underwhelmed by Arcade. Firstly I wasnt hyped to go at all, I just did today. Most gachas I'm not interested tbh. I just want the semotions and una outfit thats it. Hopefully next round will be better. I got a whole strawberry outfit with Cry Bunbun stuffs so I wonder if I'll not just do a strawberry themed pic for next week ! lol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts