Challenging Week ! Shopping and Throughs 15/10/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week, mine was challenging ! It was my time of the month and we start to do sport with my love. Yeah excellent choice I know ! xD My belly was destroyed but at least we start a good thing for our health ! We visit the new sim of Kaiden Tray that was really cool on tuesday's stream of Darky and I couldnt do thursday's stream with my belly aches ! ;^;/ 

I did FiftyLindenFriday's video with Naria this week too, less nice stuffs but still nice and fun to do the video ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Mushrooms Spotted Pack - Aloe (the hud dont work and I dont heard back of the csr :))
  • Mystic Cats Moon Cat White - Broken Arrow (very cute decor, I mean moon and kitty ? ofc I took it)

Goat66 :

  • Peach Nails Set 1 - Som (loveeeee this brand and these nails, the gradient and the peaches everything is perfectt)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Noella Knotted Top Graphics - Blueberry (the Boo-jee print got me lol)
  • Nite Lite Edition Robe White - Lunar (the fluff make me bought it >>)
  • Haerin Top White - Mintae (new jeans inspired top why not)
  • Potion & Instinct Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (both cute even tho I prefer potion)
  • Lala Crop Top Ivory - Tres Blah (would have prefered a true true white but still cute)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Flora Dress Olive - Hime Dream (loveee this dress, I had it in pink already so I took the pastel green)
  • Claire Denim Jeans In Light - Pox (cute and unique jeans)
  • Lucy Boots #1 - Equal (the gradient is cute, I would prefer taller boots but still nice nice)
  • Pumpkin Cold Brews - Makokoi (cute but the hold pose is very high)
  • Pillow Pals Ghost White - Sakura (love ghost, love plushy so ofc I took it)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Blissy Socks - Love Lace Design (cute socks but a little texture mess on the sides)
  • Mari Keychain - Nyaru (very cuteeee keychain for halloween)
  • Heart Face Chain - Azaran (Im not a big piercing girl but this chain looking coool)

A lot of cute stuffs ! Might buy the new Mishmish's pet of Kustom9 next week ! I also need to do the Shop & Hop's gifts and Flf-o-ween's gifts. Halloween time is busy and there also Spookzilla that will come soon or later too ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts