Entering the Halloween Month ^^/ Shopping and Throughs 01/10/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week !! Mine was Halloween themed ! :3 I took my first halloween pic, we visited two nice halloween sims during Darky's stream of thursday. Even my shopping have some halloween stuffs so now my shopping list x) : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Mystical Crystal Crown Pink - Hive (very cute crown for fantasy looks)

Wanderlust : 

  • Lotus Daybed - Louchara (looks pretty, I love the wood work)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Fall Drinks Pumpkin Spice Latte - Hangry (cutest fall drink ever !!)
  • Moon Baby Base Pack - Gorsimi (I through it would be cute for a demon look and a fatpack !)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Finesse Set White - Catarsis (this set is nice, but the skirt glitch with my lyrium poses rip rip)
  • Ethereal Time Mask - Moon Amore (I had the gacha, but cant say no to the rework version with more colors)
  • Dea Halo & Tiara - Cureless (perfect for halloween ofc) 
  • Bailee Tee Crybaby - Pseudo (cute top, rip its a bit transparent tho)
  • Elisa Top White - Cynful (nice simple top, kina look a like catarsis but eh xD)
  • Miyu Shirt White - Newphe (lovely which we could change the black details but it dont bother me that much)
  • Kittyvision Dioramas - Backbone (very cute so I took it lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Sheet Ghost Companion - Ahegao (I love ittt and its 1 script and 5k complexity its very good for an animesh)
  • Virtuality Face Mask - Azaran (I want to do a cyber demon look with it >> I have some ideas)
  • Luna Filter Regular Pack -Ruwe (its a whole fatpack of different heart accessory a steal !)

LazySunday : 

  • Moirai Collar - Cureless (to add a fancy touch to any outfit yess)
  • Dodge Horns - Fewness (cute horns for a demon look but more classical)

Next week, I really really need to update my Moon Lair's front door to halloween ! I hope I can tomorrow. Also first halloween outfit in pic on tuesday, a little witch look ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts