Spent a lot !! Shopping and Throughs 05/11/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was cool in the both meaning ! lol Its so cold in France suddently and we have a lot of storms ! x-x It was a chaotic week for that. I did my sailor moon pic on monday, not sure ppl of flickr will like it but I absolutely wanted to do a pic of this look ! Then tuesday was halloween, it was cool and chill this year. I did a pumpkin makeup and we had a great dinner. 

After the week pass fast and I did FiftyLinden video with Naria, it was nice as always we are true pros now ! xD Oh and Fornite have a new season that is really good, nostalgia 100% ! I also got a new game for my switch, Fashion Dreamer that I love ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Claire Headband White - ParĂ© (fluffyyyyyy, perfect for uncoming winter)
  • Demi Skin - Glam Affair (cute skin for the futureeee)

Goat66 : 

  • Rewind Nails - Som (very cute nails with butterflies)
  • Blueberry Top White - Sinoux (love that kind of corset top)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Allyson Boots - Cult (cute short combat boots)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Short Cake Look V1 Set 2 - Fio's (I wanted this set since looong, too glad I have it now)
  • Ayasha Skirt Set 1 & Jacket Set 9 - Fio's (both pieces are really nice, I might wear them separately) 
  • Jahad Skirt In Light & Top In White - Pox (nice set, but the top dont go over the skirt like on the ads :/)
  • Bohemia Dress Maitreya Fatpack - Moon Amore (cute dress ofc I took it)
  • Evan Blouse #1 - Ascendant (love it, it goes with all my cute top)
  • Yva Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao)
  • Persephone Crown - Tentacio (lovely for fantasy look)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Bear Earmuff - Som (so cuteeee, perfect for winter)
  • Emma Dress & Cardigan White - Bipolar (lovely also perfect for winter I feel lol)
  • Ayaka Top #2 - Lithium (cute pointy top that I like)
  • Ruby Skirt Pink - Satin Puppets (love the set, but the top was a bit revealing for me so I took just the skirt)
  • Magic Milk Shake Color 1 - Hi Enjoy! (the drink is cute and your avi actually drink it !)

LazySunday : 

  • Danica Dress White - Ersch (cute dress really cheap at 50l)
  • Mr Freeze - Figure 8 (for moon lair's winter decoration)

I spent finally my giftcards of shop & hop ! lol Just before the closing date. I took a bunny cardigan at Spoiled and a headband at C'est la vie. Next week I want to do a cozy classic autumn look with Naria's backdrop ! xD I'm gonna be 100% into fortnite and my new switch game ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts