Too much Shopping !! Shopping and Throughs 12/11/23

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week, mine was nice ! I went to the cinema on tuesday (I didn't go since Barbie) to see the last Ghibli ! ^^/ It was beautiful and good ! I also did some warm clothes shopping on thursday. x) I did a warm outfit look for my flickr pic as well ! xD Guess the dropping in temperatures influenced me ! lol 

We visited the cute "Love Valley Winter Wonderland" sim of Evely, Its so pretty and I'm so going to do pics on there ! She also gifted me a polar bear mount that I'm in love with ! Def gonna use it during our winter explorations ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Shark Hat Light Pack - Bonbon (this hat is too cute and go too well with my Doux's hair)
  • Melodic Breeze White - Anc (these gonna go aside my harp too make it look dreamy)
  • Twiggort - Clover (love fantastic beast ofc I took it)

7DaySale : 

  • Kitsui Sweater Blanc - Suni (nice long sleeves top for winter)

Goat66 : 

  • Strawberry Top White - Sinoux (love the big sleeves and lace details)

MixWeekendSale : 

  • Breathing Nails - Bloom (cute with butterflies but a bit too long to me)

District69 : 

  • Brownie Nails & Love (Basic) Nails - Bloom (again a bit too long)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Kiri Dress White - Aleutia (back-less dress looking very cool)
  • Soemi Heels White - Breathe (love the box detail on the side)
  • Bounce Hairstyle - Truth (cutee hairstyle)
  • Alaska Boots - Kc Couture (love these boots and its fp !)
  • Tina Velour Jacket & Pants White - Rebel Gal (this velvet is the prettiest I ever seen, not grayish just perfect !)
  • Pumpkin Pie Mallows - Vespertine (cute snack of vespertine ofc I took it)

HappyWeekend :

  • Let It Snow Dress & Sweater White - Candy Kitten (this outfit is so lovely perfect for winter)
  • Fuzzy Sleeve Warmers Pearl - #Mewserry (I love arm warmers, I needed long ones)
  • Kayla Top White - Hime Dream (cute top of one of my fav brand ofc its a yes)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Kali Fluffy White - Detention (for my future bunny outfits)
  • Minnie Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Usagi Society (cute hair and cheap)
  • Shoes Bear White - Onedays (loveee the stickers, ultra cute)

I did quite a few nice buys ! ^^/ I also did the 11/11 sale, I bought a beret, butterfly clips, the huge pink bear to hold on your back and some animals cloud of Kotte. I took the myra set and peggy skirt of Miwas. And at Toksik, I bought the pretty daydream chains and the aloft top. Quite a few buys indeed, I dont know if I'm gonna go for the victorian gown too ! Because its too pretty but I wont use it often soooo... 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts