Big Changement ! Shopping and Throughs 11/12/23

Hihi there ! Hope you had a great week ! Mine went good good, I'm lateeee for this post. I'll explain why a bit later in the article. x) I did a pic but I wasnt really happy with it so idk if I'll post it. We visited a nice sim with Darky on tuesday and thursday. My fav was the tuesday's one bc it had a cowboy winter theme then an elvish winter theme and it was beautiful ! I'm so gonna do pics on the second part ! lol 

I chased all the gifts of shop & hop and believe me it was a lot ! Very nice stuffs this round. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Milk & Cookie Co. Pink - Broken Arrow (thought it was cute and cozy for winter :3)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Claire Dress White & Bike Shorts White - Fashionably Dead (in love with this set, stunning !)
  • Dae Rae Necklace - Ukiyo (it had a moon so yes yes)
  • Christmas Bear Pink - Apple Fall (its so cute and well made, I need to put it at Moon Lair)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Iconic Silver Bag - Ddl (cute but the complexity x_x I didnt see before buying it)
  • Adrianna Dress Pack 01 - Lowen (cute pack of color, regret deeply its not in white)
  • Calim Knit Boots White - Pseudo (I didnt see the boots last time and they are hella cool)
  • Agora Cardigan White & Skirt Light - Pox (cute skirt, love the soft look of the cardigan)
  • Twila Boots - Cult (cute high chonky heels boots)
  • Christmas Nails Pastel Set - Kiu (cuteee nails to add to my nails collection)
  • Yesabel Strap Leg White - Tentacio (love it for fantasy looks)
  • Christmas Kigurumi Tree Pack 2 - Sakura (its so cute and silly xD)
  • Holiday Candle Jar White - Littlep (I love cute holdables)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Bom Boxers Shorts - Lagom (my dream bom piece bye bye too short skirt)
  • Christmas Hair Clips - Kiu (I love hair clips, more I have more I'm happy its like nails lol)
  • Deisy Babydoll & Sweater White - Sinoux (for lara x, glad I have a cardigan for that body now)
  • Fuyumi Muffer - Rosier (such a cute winter accessory, its ultra trendy)

I also chased all the gifts I liked of the 12 days of christmas event and I did the big step ! I wear lelutka since yesterday. Its very very new and I'm bit perturbated for my blog pic making. x') But I think I'll still do one this week, winter themed ofc ! And thats why I was late for this post, I consume all my energy on it yesterday ;^; Its kinda nerves wrecking but I'm happy of the result ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts