Black Friday Haul 2023

Hihi there ! I'm super ultra late for this post, I meant to do it since a few weeks. >< We are near Christmas now xD but since my pic come a bit later in the week I motivated myself to do it ! I'm gonna list per store my buys with the % of sales. Hope you'll find it interesting and maybe pick some stuffs for next sales ! ^^/

Som (50% off/closure sale) :

  • Heat Pearl Nails Set 1 (I loved their nails, I just missed these of this store)

Pado (50% off) : 

  • Ice Hamie Mochi Hammie (I wanted this cute accessory since sooo long, it was on my list lol)
  • Power Hair (long long hairstyle like I like but a bit too complex) 

Dust Bunny (50% off) : 

  • Fluffy Crab Chair Coral Pg (cute and soft and pink so yep)
  • Moon rugs (I mean a moon thingy what you expect with me lol)
  • Meadow Hives Stool Hive & Painted Hive Cream & Open Hive Mixed (needed them to make my hive corner ultra pretty) 
  • Wildflower Garland White (loveee, the prettiest curtain eva)

Elm (50% off but I spent my store credits) :

  • Emmaline Decor Vintage Pic Frames & Book Stacks Pack #2 (cool decors to fill my empty shelves)
  • Winoma Wardrobe Pack Sage (I love painted wood furniture, I dream of some for my rl)
  • Fiona Raised Garden Bed Smoke Color (I took it for my mystory farm, making my fields finally pretty)
  • Arietta Wall Decor (cute decors, I dont have much wall decors tbh)

Astralia (50% off for group members day 1, I spent my store credits) :

  • Hallowcorn Event Treat Mystery Price (I had the bat and its ultra cute sooo I grabbed the bee x'))

Ariskea (50% off but I spent my store credits) :

  • Pine Cone Plushie (I wanted it since I saw it at an event)

Doux (30% off) :

  • Hanni Hairstyle (my fav hair of all my new one, I love the strand on the shoulder)
  • Eden Hairstyle (straight mid lenght hairstyle, I thinked it suited good my face even tho I changed face now but still looks nice lol)
  • Kelsy Hairstyle (My second fav hair, I love this updo its not my fav kind of hairstyle but this one do it to me)
  • Reema Hairstyle (long long straight hairstyle so yess)
  • Ylenia Hairstyle (I love how it goes around the face with cute soft curls)
  • Danielle Hairstyle (this hair just look lovely with the strands on the sides)

Vespertine (50% off btw everything was ultra cheap, it a store I recommand 100%) :

  • Self Hydrating Planter Pals Cat (looking so cute and its a calico like my cat)
  • Spooky Huggables Moon (I mean again its a moon and it looks soft so yep)
  • Cat Trinket Dish (looking ultra cute and was very cheap)
  • Kawaii Fry Fingerfood Shrimp Skewers (I love cute food so yess)
  • I Love Matcha Drink Set & Sweet Set (I was dying to get these since they drop at an event, my fav is the turtle cake)
  • Kawaii Animal Cafe Iced Shiballino (the cheapest buy and ultra worth it)
  • Fintastic Taiyaki Cheesecake Unicorn (sooo cute and different options to hold)

And thats it ! Its a lot I know ! >< But too many cute stuffs ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts