Happy Holidays !! Shopping and Throughs 25/12/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine wasnt calm ! x)) Truth gave a nice group gift hair that I couldnt enjoy much yet because the whole last week I was with my new Lunar hoodie, and with the hood I needed a short Hairstyle. x')  We did two nice last streams with Darky, I could even show my lil house decoration at the end of the second one. 

Then just before christmas I got sick, a good old stomach virus. I couldnt eat yesterday, I did my true christmas dinner only today and not much still. x') Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Neve Boots #2 - Equal (cute snow boots)
  • Festive Walrus Brown - Hive (love this plushy xD I want it since long)
  • Rift Hairstyle Basic Pack - Stealthic (cute hairstyle but simple so I dont took the styles)
  • Natural GlitterTips Short Almond - Veechi (these nails have glitter so yesss)

District69 : 

  • Fluffy Nails Cute Short - Bloom (I'm not a fan of short nails but I love the designs)

Wanderlust : 

  • Scrunchie Tree - Lagom (Cute decor of Lagom is an instant buy !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Constellation Add-on Stars - Warpaint (Star glitters on face that are really prettyy)
  • Special Occasions Knitting Kit Pink & Gardener Kit Gold - Dust Bunny (love dust bunny's stuffs so yess xD)
  • Levitate Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth Collective (cute updo, I like the strands)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Glamist Dress - Moon Amore (stunning dress, I wish the silver would be lighter but still way too cool)
  • Sierra Hairstyle - Rama Salon (ariana grande hairstyle xD I love it)
  • Holly Coat & Crop Top & Skirt White - Rebel Gal (Its ultra cute but ultra complex ;;)
  • Wenlee Dress White - Roslyn (nice dress, I love the sleeves)
  • Tammy Coat White - Furtacor (cute long jacket, I dont have much long ones in my inventory)
  • Plushie Pals Baaaary The Lampy Lamb - Sakura (well a cute plush so yess x'))
  • Sol Bustier White - Asteria (I loved the shape of this top)
  • Munn Knit Top White - Pseudo (loveee this top, cover everything that need to be covered)
  • Winter Baking Snow Gingy & Treato Gingy - Elm (I can't resist cute gingerbread men x)))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Blair Top 2 & Asuna Top 2 & 8 - Lithium (these tops are cute but the asuna one have ton of scripts 0o)
  • Usagi Slippers White - Onedays (really cute but wish the socks in ads would have been included xD)

It's already the end of christmas. Each time the last few days pass by the speed of the light ! ;; I need to do a new year pic but I might wait to do it later in the week, I'm unsure yet. x) Hopefully next week will be good and calm ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts