Dami Shopping Spree and Others ! Shopping and Throughs 07/01/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great first week of the year ! Mine was calm, new daily routine with my love back to work and so many ppl at the gym ! x_x I did my pics for flickr in the evening because there were no events and it was a mood ! xD I kinda liked it ! There were nice sales too this week. Firstly Yasum with a very good reduction, its not that much my style so I "only" got 4 things : 

  • bonny skirt snow (short cute skirt that fit ultra good one of my top I bought at dami)
  • jordy top snow (short sweater, looked cute x))
  • gamila mocassins (unique looking boots with fringes)
  • trisha boots (cute short combat boots with laces)

I also spent quite a big bucks at Dami store ! x) I never bought anything in this store so I was excited, I tried ton of demo and ended up with these : 

  • Bibi Outfit #6 (I wanted this dress since very long >>)
  • Chicaoutfit Jacket #3 (sporty jacket, looking very cool)
  • Cozywinter Set Knit/Skirt #1 (such a cute set I want since years)
  • Hadidoutfit Top Set #1 (such a cute top, I love how its cut)
  • Haileyoutfit Top A Set #1 (love the top with a v shape :3)
  • Hejinoutfit Top #5 (not for maitreya, but legacy work with some alphas, love the girly vibe of it)
  • Microcargoskirt #4 (this skirt is lovely I just wish it would be less greyish)
  • Naeunoutfit Mtmn Skirt #1 (its cute sporty set, with one shoulder sweater) 

Now my classic weekend sales shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Lips Lightener - Izzie's (could be useful so I took it lol)
  • Britney Top Flf Set B - Flora (I found it and too glad I love the sheep pattern)

SaturdaySale :

  • Vivian Sweater & Leggings - Little Fox (very cute set, 100l the fatpack per body is doable)
  • Cozy Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (big big fav on this hair, it looks lovely !)
  • West Village Myrthe Bead Board Panelling Wide - Apple Fall (could be useful again xD)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Jessie Denim Jacket Light - Pseudo (love the look of this jacket >>)
  • Dafne Dress White - Bauhaus (its a fairy dress ! so ofc I took it)
  • Kawaii Leg Ribbons - Leforme (love these it goes perfect with the dress lol)
  • Sloane Top & Skirt White - Ersch (got it thanks to the store credits that are back woo)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Kpop Lover - Jds (as a kpop fan ofc I had to take it lol)
  • Pentagram Tattoo Choker - Nanao (cute choker with moon and stars)

LazySunday : 

  • Peony Nails - Bloom (love the nails of this brand so its a yesss)

Next week it will be surely fantasy pic time ! ^^/ I'm too sad the sim "where our journey begins closed" I wanted to do more pics with their winter decors. x') So I will surely took it at Luanes world ! I need more winter sims locations it seems ! lol 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts