Ton of Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 28/01/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week mine was good ! Ais gifted me the ultra cute new mouse of Semotion ! ^^/ Wareta had a great store sale earlier in the week, its one of the cute store I love but I keep my money as my pockets were kinda dry at the start of the week ! xD I put all the Nanalan' gestures in our marketplace shop and I took the pic of the two objects that will be in the shop this upcoming week ! 

I had the pleasure to do the video with Naria of FiftyLindenFriday always nice and fun with cute stuffs to buy ! x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Flat Star Scatters - Celeste (ton of colors options and only 1 li)
  • Everlight Voltive Candles - Half Deer (again only 1li and its half deer stuffs I cant say no :'))
  • Milkshake Shaker - What Next (again and again 1li and amazing color choice, different flavor and even pbr version wow wow)
  • Spices Around The World Japanese Shiso - Vespertine (guess what? its also 1li xDD and I love lucky cats :3)

Wanderlust : 

  • Corner Console - Lagom (cheap and essential for an empty corner)

99Sale : 

  • Du Lait Building - Wareta (I never buy at this sale but this building is just darling ! love it !)

Goat66 :

  • Oscar Plushie Cream - Sakura (I cant say no to a cute otter ;;/)

 District69 : 

  • Wisker Nails Cute Short - Bloom (short to my taste but there kitties on it what can I dooo)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Ama Choker Set #1 - Beusy (cute bow choker, I had a huge one and was looking for a small one^^/)
  • Cut Off Crop Ny Slice - Fashionably Dead (love white top with some cute print)
  • Hot Coffee Habits Cigarette - Hive (I wear it without the cigarette im quite against smoking due to my childhood but its very cute alone with the name personalisation and lispstick mark)
  • Dare Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (very pretty hair)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Tiffany Top White & Skirt Pink - Luas (cute set, the top looks ultra soft)
  • Omoi Donut Caramel - #Comatosed (it was quite high complex so I send a lil notecard to the creator, who was ultra fast to answer, understood my worries and fixed it in the hour with sending a fatpack as a sorry gift ;;/ Like how sweet, nice and professional ! If all the experiences with creators would be like that my sl would be enchanting !)
  • Miu Top Set #3 & Miu Skirt Set #4 - Fio's (loveee this set, ultra cute, the skirt is perfection to me)
  • Ordinary Day Ice Tea Set - Littlep (love the ice tea with rolls x) the book gave me a laugh)
  • Ivy Candi Top White & Kylie Jeans Washed - Rebel Gal (cute cozy casual set)
  • Iced Latte Coffee Please - Movement (I ove holdable food ><)
  • Traveler Elixir Health - Kotte (I wanted this accessory for quite a good time without buying it at store sales, I guess I was heard somewhere ;;/ love ittt)
  • Melody Top Pack #1 - Lowen (cute top in a pack of color that is really appreciable) 

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Do Do Hee S Almond - Beez (Cute coquette trendy nails)
  • Beary Cold Pack 1 - Foi (I missed the winter hunt so Im glad I could snag it on sale soon after)
  • Hailey Cardigan White - Ayo (Cozy looking a bit too wide on the belly) 
  • Kawaii Dress Bright Purple Skirt - Yaya (cute skirt, but the color were lighter on the vendor, its more like a good purple than a light lilac. The chain had red marks on it, I sent a notecard to the creator hoping to have it fix ><)
  • Nothing Cup - Nothing (I have the big trendy cup I see everywhere on tiktok wee lol)

I did a lotttt of shopping this weekend ! Great stuffs ! Hopefully I farmed good at my games this past week, hopefully it will be as good next week !^^/ I will post 2 new stuffs for the marketplace store, a candle and a moon garland ! Also pic wise, I want to do a cute mood pic with one of my cutest outfit I made lately and ofc the black and white pic of the challenge ! x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts