Happy Valentine Day !! (in advance lol) Shopping and Throughs 12/02/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was good I could get my pics done on the monday and I ate crepes it was a good day to me ! lolol I get all the free gifties I wanted at Shop & Hop, it was a good thing done as well because usually I always take good time to do them. x') I bought a long cat of tardfish and it made my whole week, bc its silly face always brought me a smile ! xD

I got the pleasure to do FiftyLinden video with Naria, toooooon of stores but we did good and could grab some cute deals so awesome ! I could do love fest and elm hunt too, thats also again a good thing done ! My friend Tezukuri was my savior for Elm's hunt, my pc wasnt collaborating ! xD Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Rosalia Fatpack - Ariskea (Surely for my valentine pic with my love ! x))
  • Strawberry Harvest Basket Latte - Elm (I mean it had straberries how I'm supposed to resist? xD)
  • Pressed Floral Tie Back Curtains Pastels V2 - Granola (I took it just for the flower thingy detail)
  • Lilith Bustier Top - Ison (Naria nicely gifted me the neutral pack, it's a really pretty top im too happy ><)
  • Happy Bear Ice Cream Fatpack - Pewpew! (I lover this kind of cute holdable)

District69 : 

  • Pearlized Nails Almond Average - Bloom (cutee nails from my fav nail store :3)

Wanderlust : 

  • Sylvain Daybed - Petit Mort (its a bit expensive, but it was green with mushroom, flower, moon and star pillow ;; its like the perfect bed for a fairy)
  • Froggo Baggo Green - Tardfish (cuteee holdable)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Eloise Skirt Mint Lilly - Deluge (I loved the print)
  • Valentine Kiss Top White Pack - Fashionably Dead (love the shape and it goes perfectly with my deluge skirt xD look like a set)
  • Watercolor Set - Hazel (such a good holdable, I love the watercolor options and the animations)
  • Top Slope Neutral & Dress Equate Neutral - Neve (cute springy outfit)
  • Elusive Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (nice hair, I didnt had any like that)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Cathrone Candy Edition Bubble Gum - Moon Rabbit (so silly xDD I love it !)
  • Aura Dress White - Newphe (I like the cut out in the middle and the nice price)
  • Sayu's Blush Compact White - Makokoi (lovely holdable for soft feminine mood)
  • Eternidad Headpiece - Tentacio (love all the details in it, will def use it for a fantasy outfit)
  • Jennie Set White - Aegyo (cute set wish it was for classic lara as well but its fineeee)
  • Anabraz Lux Nails - Zoom (expensiveee, they are lovely but tbh I just took them bc I earned very good yesterday with the games)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Fluffy Wumpkins Blue - Tardfish (fantastic beast inspired pet is a yesss)

LazySunday : 

  • Piper Flower Vases Pack #2 - Elm (I took it for the mushroom vase lol)
  • Eros Gemmed Crown Halo - Vae Victus (we love nice cheap fantasy addition >> vae victus deals are gooood)

Nice shopping this week but still a bit less outfits than my usual. My friend Moon make me discover a game Everskies and I love it so much, I'm ultra into it ! xD Its ultra cute and very stylish, you can do fun detailed looks ! Today I did my valentine early since my love work on the 14th, it was easier to do it like that, we went to watch the last Disney, it was a lot better than I thought, it was a good surprise ! 

Next week Its valentine time !! So its pic with my valentine and the cupid theme look ! ^^/ Hopefully I do them tomorrow but I will see ! x') I need to do the decor for my pic then for cupid I'll use a premade backdrop. :3 I have no idea for the looks yet ! lolol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys ! Have a good valentine day too ^^/ Taken or single, hope you'll treat yourself and have a blast ! 

Comments

Popular Posts