Too many Nice Deals ! Shopping and Throughs 26/02/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was cool ! Firstly my pic went good, I was happy to find a cute sim and my dragon pic turned out very cool ! I did an event buy, well not really, I took it with a giftcard I had left in my inventory. x) It's the little robot of Mishmish at Kustom9 didn't see it much around but its a cute one ! I also used the free credits of Moss & Mink and I decided to grab the Boba machine and paying the additional 100 something lindens ! x)

I also got a very nice gift, Cam my friend gifted me the last Doux hair that have ton of bows and I love it too much !! I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria and Iso again and I enjoyed it a lot like last time. This week list was really good I did so many buys, I think one of my most spendy ones ! xD Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Lovely Little Llama Pastel Ombre, Confetti & Glitter Pink and Tiny Teacup Giraffe Angel, Sahara, Prism Power & Grapefruit - Half Deer (Im too happy there was these pets in sale so I went a bit overboard I admit xDD)
  • Mia Top White - Off Line (Cute simple top but I like the strings on the arm)
  • Esther Dress Flf Edition - Asteroidbox (too happy there white in the pack xD its a cute dress)
  • Spring Dreams Collection Pack - Celeste (such a steal !! and all the items are cute !)
  • Onigiri - Lock & Tuff (love it and there many different hold poses)
  • Sulfock Beach Huts - Trompe L'oeil (perfect for Kucinta's beach ^^/)
  • Potato Chips - What Next (very cute to have)

Wanderlust : 

  • Lil Bunny Cage - Lagom (perfect for my farm ^^/)

District69 : 

  • Boots #022 Color 5 - Lempika (I love leg warmers so I had to take these boots)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Manicured Pink Set - Dahlia (Very cute set of decor at 75l appreciate it)
  • Ella Outfit Top White & Skirt Light Denim & Liah Miniskirt White - Imbue (expensive but cute clothes so I alowed myself these buys)
  • Mena Animation Set - Lyrium (cute for my ao)
  • Fluffer Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (loveee this braid, the scrunchie is lovely)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mystic Cats Cat White & Nothern Sky Light - Broken Arrows (cute decors that were at 60l appreciated it)
  • Despecha Top Blnco - Catarsis & Gaset (cute top I love the lace in the back but expensive)
  • Wafu Waffle Chocolate - #Comatosed (cute holdable I cant resist them xD and cheap)
  • Baebie Skirt Set3 - Fio's (cute and cheap skirt a bit too low rise, hope I got a cute top to go with it)
  • Mirai White & Pink - Luas (took it mostly for the top, I love the shape of it and the set at 60l is really nice price)
  • Lucia Boots Pink & Beige - Tentacio (these shoes are cool, I'm enjoying them a lot so I took two colors and only 60l so why nott)
  • Boba Soft Serve - Kotte (whole fatpack of holdable at 60l is a yesss)
  • Honey Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (cute hairstyle took it without the style hud, didnt really needed it)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Uwu Stockings Flat & High Fatpack - Spoiled (cute faptack of socks for cheap)

As you can see it was a chonky shopping weekend ! I try to be selective but tend to get overboard with nice deals I admit ! lol Next week its again casual cute pic I think but surely a fullbody, its been long I didnt do one. And we have the masquerade theme to do, maybe I'll use my marie-antoinette look ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts