New Kitty (Look #215)

Hihi there ! I think with this pic we can clearly feel spring coming around the corner ! I'm excited for the future hiking awaiting me in rl so I'm totally in the mood ! x)) Pic take at the pretty "The Dancing Rabbit Cafe" place ^^/ It's a charming parcel with actual infos on bees and nature in general, I loved my visit ! 

What I wear :

  • Daily Wool Beret Fullpack - Cheezu (old 50% store sale)
  • Angel BB Bear Pack Hw Edition - Dae (previous weekend sales)
  • Bliss Hairstyle - Truth (old group gift)
  • Nari Look Necklace A2 - M'Birdie (gacha)
  • Luisah Jacket Set 2 - Fio's (previous weekend sales)
  • Beary Churros Cream - #Comatosed (previous weekend sales)
  • Nyla Skirt Ivory Mist - Aloe (previous weekend sales)
  • Cosmo Kitty Companion Bundle Rare #14 - Vizarte (gacha at arcade atm)
  • Hummingbird Companion Ruby - Mishmish (previous weekend sales or event I dont remember aaah)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts