Slim Shopping for this start of March ! Shopping and Throughs 03/03/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, short and fast post this week because my cold get the best of me ! x') Arcade disappointed me a lot by changing their system that disadvantage all their costumers without proper warning. I got a gacha and I think it will be my only ! Their loss, savings for me ! Otherwise the weekend sales were also underwherlming : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Anastasia Set Gold - Broken Arrow (cute set with holdables included)
  • Elepig - Clover (such a cutie but soooo complex)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Kaisa Dress Ivory & Akali Top Ivory - Mellowcute (cute pieces at 75l each)
  • Sofia Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (pretty but expensiveee it was lucky I didnt buy much)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Chae Tee Mint - Pseudo (I liked the color and again didnt buy much at all this week)
  • Nasa Ribbon Tiara - Usagi Society (cute heaband for my girly moment)
  • Liliana Sandals White - Luas (cute shoes, perfect for a fairy)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Sping Dance Fatpack - Loel (its for my ballerina pic project finally I have some poses)
  • Ichigo Belly Piercing Fatpack - Loki (I love strawberries so I was weak)

As you can see very slim shopping tho I spent so much to get my cosmo kitty at arcade sooo ;_; Anyway next week I decided that I'll publish my pic with the dragons because I liked it a lot ! And pastel theme incoming. Having only one pic to do will be nice with my headaches I have these last days ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts