Cuties this Week ! Shopping and Throughs 08/04/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week mine was particular ! lol I was very happy with the pics I have done at the start of week. I love so much luane's world sim, I think its one of my favorite on the grid ! I did a little spending I bought the Lunar's moth cardigan, it looks so nice and soft! ;;/ Otherwise here my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Nara Outfit Pink - Cheezu (cute and cheap set, I admit I like more the shorts)
  • Groovy Spice Rack Smiley - Granola (very cute decor for my kitchen)
  • Creamy Froyo Cup Fatpack - Pewpew! (I can't resist cute holdables)

Wanderlust : 

  • Gothic Library Table - Lore (set of table and chairs for a potential fantasy home project)

HomeDecorSale : 

  • Acorn Lanterns Spring/Summer - Simply Shelby (cute decor for my farm)

EnergyWeekend : 

  • Bunny Cutout Fishnets - Kitten Coven (I never had fishnets and these are ultra cuteee)

K9Weekend : 

  • Tutti Sweater & Set White - Off-Line (Love this knit set with strawberriies)
  • Sherbet Set Pink & Blue - Amitomo (looking ultra good and soft)
  • Cosmic Orbs - Backbone (I had to take it, my love is into astronomy x))
  • Bowie Plats - Cureless (cuteee shoes, perfect for summer)
  • Astrid Platform Boots Snow - Dazzling (chonky boooots, I dont have many short ones)
  • Asami Dress Pink - Hime Dream (I wanted this dress so bad since it dropped ;o;)
  • Garden Butterflies Pastel A - Tarte (perfect for my farm x)) make it all cute and fantasy)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Belly Chain & Piercing Fatpack - Caboodle (I dont had belly chain for lara x so good investment)
  • Iman Cargo Skirt White - Everfaery (cute skirt, a bit grayish tho)
  • Lush Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth Collective (this hair looked cute on me so I took it)
  • Loose Crop Good Things - Fashionably Dead (I liked the saying on it)
  • Dulcie Skirt Light Blue - Palette (cutee skirt, I love how it end)
  • Dreamer Trees Pack A - Tarte (expensiveeee but its trees with sparkles and I had no trees sooo)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Aila Top White - Newphe (cute cheap top with a little bow)
  • Sweetheart Slippers Fatpack - Crybunbun (love theseeee and fatpack is niceee)
  • Blink Microphone Fatpack - Tres Beau (I had to take it as a kpop fan lol)

Quite a long list but nothing seduced me this sunday. Next week is dancing theme and I'm bit rip bc I did already a ballet pic x') So I dont know If I re-do one in a different style or such something else if I have the motivation. For my flickr pic I dont know yet either I seriously need to think ! x')

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts