Nice Buys ! Shopping and Throughs 28/04/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was cool we did sport seriously and it was still cold weather so it was a pleasant week ! I did a few sims of fantasy faire, they are all so nice ! I took my deep sea kitty of Aii, all the lindens went for the amercian cancer society so I did my little contribution ! My love also gifted me the sir froggle of Clover which have a little seam in the middle of the face. >< I hope the creator can fix it ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Samantha Top Flf Set A - Flora (cute top but not rigged until the hand for maitreya, the creator will try to fix it and sent me a refund which is really nice of her)
  • Picnic Tank Top Flf edition - Elikatira (cuteeee top, I love the flower pattern)

K9Weekend : 

  • Camilla Neck Scarf & Off Shoulders Sweater & Suede Boots N1 - Addams (looking ultra cozy, a bit autumnish/winterish to my taste)
  • Candy Sneakers Snow - Dazzling (cute little sneakers, they make my feet look tiny xD)
  • Soyeon Top White - Mintae (cutee top, I would have took the short if there werent a black decor on it)
  • Harley Boots White - Valentine (love these chonky boots)

SaturdaySale : 

  • My Flip Phone + Shades And Water V2 Pink - Mintae (cute holdable, I actually want a flip phone in rl lmao)
  • Traditional Boba And Savory Snacks - Hive X Taikou (I had the candy snack already so I took this one)
  • Suzie Top White & Shorts Stone - Palette (really cute set that cover everything that need to be covered lolol)
  • Addy Hairstyle Naturals & Styles - Rama Salon (lovely hairstyle, its going a bit into my ears but shh no one saw >>)
  • Squooshi Rolls - Tea Bunny (cuteeee plushies, I love sushis so I had to x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Lottie Jeans Stone - Palette (cuteee jeans, I didnt had ones in this style and glad we can make the belt white)
  • Sarah Lace Up Jeans Washed - Rebel Gal (it looks ultra unique, not sure what to wear with it now lolol)
  • Kera Leather Jacket & Dress & Leather Boots White - Brior (I loveee this set, looks ultra cute and the jacket is a huge fav !)
  • Princess Bento Nails - Le Forme (shinyy nails is a yesss)
  • Let Them Eat Cake White - Neutral Tones (I love ruffles and just for the reference its too unique and cool looking to not take it)
  • Dolly Bows White - Très Beau (cheap for a pack of bows, it will be useful im sure)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Falloon High Heels White - !4EM (love these boots I had one in similar style but these are lower complex and have cute moons)
  • Kuromi & Shiny Lapras S.Almond - Beez (cute nails are always a yess and sanrio + pokemon reference its an automatic buy !)
  • Plush Bikini - Love Lace (I thinked it might be the simple bra I was looking for this whole time ;o;)

LazySunday : 

  • Takeaway Parfait Dispenser & Wearable Set - Andika (looking ultra cute and its a very complete set)
  • Wisteria Sinesis White - FNY (Love this type of flowers and I can tint them in any colors, I'll surely do a pic with them)

Quite a few buy again this week, but less than last week thankfully ! x_x I still went quite spendy this week with a new pet buy, but he is ultra cute its fineeee ! xD Tomorrow pic time (normallyy), the goal is to do a pic at fantasy faire again yes yes gotta use that event until it end right? x)) 

I might do both pic at same sim tbh. First one is a fantasy pic with my pretty enfant terrible dress, my aii pets and kotte bottle bag ! I need to think about head dress and jewelries still. The second one gonna be sailor moon inspired because I dont have other cosplay in my wardrobe soo it will need to work ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

MY FLICKR COVER WOOOO ! 

Comments

Popular Posts