Spring is Here ! Shopping and Throughs 15/04/24

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week mine was pretty calm I would say ! ^^/ I did my two pics as always recently on monday, I loved both of them even tho my pic on flickr didnt do that great ! xD Poor mistreated pic ! This week was really nice and sunny, we went at the park with my love it was so warm and soft weather, with all the flowers spring is def here ! 

Ais got me the cuteeeee unicorn of Semotion that dropped at Equal10 and I just love her so much ! I also did myself a little event buy, yes yes we go expensive in here ! xD I bought the sweet hanami pal dumpling from Vespertine and I'm too happy ! This kind of silly/cute stuffs are the best to cheer up the mood ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Susie Beret Set #2 - C'est La Vie (new beret to my collectiion, it have cute flowers)
  • Ivy Sanctuary Exclusive Recolor - Drd (perfect to go with my cottage core decorations)
  • Hanging Lantern Pastels - Sway's (I thinked it would be cute at my farm and cheaaap !)
  • Donnut Drink Pink - Tentacio (cute little pink drink, how could I say no ?)
  • Cloud Tips Short Almond - Veechi (these nails are perfectiiion, glitter, cloud and pink yessss)
  • Hanami Days Snacks Candy & Rolls and Dorayaki - Vespertine (vespertine stuffs is always a yes but cute pink vespertine stuffs is a harddd yes)

District69 : 

  • Alixia Nails - Beez (I see this design everywhere on tiktok/instagram and with this soft gradient from pink to lilac, loveee it)

K9Weekend : 

  • On A Clear Day 2 Chair - Haikei (cute soft looking chair, first buy from this brand)
  • Butterfly Chiara Jeans - Gaset (I took it mainly for the butterfly pattern, ultra cute and springy)
  • Berta Dress White - Seniha (cheap cute dress with some ruffles)
  • Kitty Parts - Stoic (a whole fatpack of ears and tails is very niceeee)
  • Mug On The Go - Tomasu (Its a bit expensive but I love the concept of that drink and the black kitty make me think of jiji from kiki's delivery service movie)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Nina Hairstyle - Kuni (very cute hairstyle, I didnt perfected the pink yet xD)
  • Mr Crabby Pink - Tardfish (took it from summer, its so silly)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Ellen Skirt & Top White - Seniha (love that stylee and 60l is a yess)
  • Diana Dress White - Hime Dream (bowing at everything hime dream do and still at 60l how cool ;;)
  • Sweet Box Pink - Littlep (all these cakes look so delicious ! I need to do a pic with it ! xD)
  • Kailey Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (looooooong hairstyle that fit my taste pretty good)
  • Agatha Shoes Fatpack - N-Core (I love the pompoms xD I took it just for them)
  • Plushie Army Hope - Bijou (I'm not a hugee army but I have to take it for the reference xD)
  • The Coffee Experience White - Movement (I knowww I have already a few coffee machines but hear me out the drinks looked amaziiing I needed it !)
  • Cute Face Fatpack - Kuz (I though it would be animated but its just a cute ball to hold or that is hovering x'))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Astral Witch Hat Snow Moth - Mercurial (Future halloween outfit yes yes I see in the future xD)
  • Kirari Hairclip Fatpack - Rosier (Love hairclips, I never have enough !)
  • Lishu Phone - Sour (cute phone, wish the hold pose would have a stronger animation)

So tomorrow it should be pic day ! Im going to do a pic with the desserts definitely, I'm inspired I think, not sure about the outfit yet, if I go on a cute dress or a two pieces eeeeh so many cute options its hard to choose sometimes ! With a cute springs place ! x) And the second pic that would be a portrait, I want to maybe wear a fantasy look with a very blurry background I thinkk. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts