Big Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 01/07/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was again a bit busy, I did a cute hiking on a small old volcano that have some ruins of a castle. Sadly couldnt go at the top we needed to be better equiped ! lol But we will surely go back to do it to the top next time ! I had the pleasure to do FiftyLindenFriday with Naria, been long since the last time. It was a nice week not too much stores to go to but cute stuffs to grab ! And today I went to the cinema watch Inside out 2 and it was really nice movie ! x)) I related a lot with the anxiety character ! lol Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Alyce Fatpack - Ariskea (cute set of decors for that price is a huge steal)
  • Coral Closet Light - Elm (I love the clothes hanged and not much li for the details)
  • Yoko Dress Pink - Cheezu (love how simple it is, perfect for summer)
  • Cafe Au Lait Flf Edition Hairstyle - Wasabi (mega cute maybe too cute ?^? or it was too cute with the cheezu dress I dont know lololol)

7DaySale : 

  • Gametendo Bs Fatpack - Spoiled (I had the switch but a mister pushed me to grab the nintendo as well lol)
  • Molly Sandals White - Holly Bunny (I love chonky sandals so they are a yesss)

Goat66 : 

  • Outfit #315 - Cute For You (its a template clothes but a little fatpack at 66l is enjoyable)
  • Kawaii Kitten Plush White Pack - Deiji (so expensive but so cute so I took it anyway;;)

WowWeekend : 

  • Haru Pants Jeans #1 - Aigoo (I really love these jeans, the prints sold me it)

99Sale : 

  • Bad Mentor Strawberry - Tardfish (cuteee pets as always, a bit expensive to my taste)
  • Delicious Floaties - Moon Amore (for my floaties collection x))

K9Weekend :

  • Dionaea Wings - Cureless (ofc its a yess there no discussion)
  • Summer delights Greedopus Rare & Sunday Hat Cherry Rare - Half Deer (I wanted that cute octopus since ages, I wait my words lolol)
  • Zoe Knotted Top White - Loki (cute, the cleavage is huge but its fineee)
  • Off Shoulder Sweater White - Lush (not expensive but the rig on the boobs are eh)
  • Milk Moon Smoothies - Moon Amore (cute holdable so yes yes)
  • Butterfly White & Strawberry Trail - Moon Rabbit (I was kinda eh about the butterfly but I'm loving the trail)
  • Lily Top Pink & Lily Pants White - Moozy (such a cute and cozy set)
  • Fresh Delicious Teddy Bear Pink - Tentacio (again a cute holdable hard to say no x))

SaturdaySale : 

  • Guilty Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (this hairstyle is very nice but glitch with my ear so im not entirely happy lol)
  • Poppy Animation Set - Lyrium (lovely animations for my ao x))
  • Indi Top White & Indi Skirt Light Blue - Palette (I like this set, I feel like its more an autumnish look but I took it anyway)
  • Priestress Markings Bom Fatpack - Cureless (ofc yes, I just had the pink ones in gacha version)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Geode Lingerie Fatpack - Cureless (I cant express how happy I am to have this on sale, I had the arms, the legs, the wings, I was just missing that stunning rare to get the complete look ;;/)
  • Beezlebums Set 1 - Moon Rabbit (so silly xDD love itt)
  • Wony Boots White - Tentacio (I wanted this boots, I almost grabbed them at black friday I did good to wait for them x))
  • Olivia Skirt #1 - Eleven (I love the sunflower buttons detail x'))
  • Cosmos Choker & Accessory - Kotte (Love the choker in particular, can make the star bright)
  • Spicy Bodychains #2 & #7 - Tetra (I think imma use these often in my looks, they go under tops **)
  • Nyra Dress White - Aegyo (cute cheap simple dress)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Love Antennae Fatpack - Hollow (I love some little antennas for my avi x'))
  • Cute Moon Nails Chibi Moon - Sakura (I had the kitties ones so grabbed chibi moon ones this time)

LazySunday : 

  • Emilie Set & Jacket White - Offline (this set is quite cute, I love everything)

So tomorrow pic time ! ^^/ I'm thinking about a cozy pic in front of my pc to introduce my primfeed to my feed quite naturally. And for the challenge, the theme is celebration, so close of my birthday yet so far ! Its so unlucky could had done one pic for two goals ! lol I dont have a big idea in my mind yet, I dont even now if imma do a backdrop or a sim. I need to think about it seriously ! x')

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts