Big update ! Shopping and Throughs 24/06/24

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week, mine was quite busy ! Firstly I finally did my first hiking since I injured my neck and I liked it too much ! x) I dont know why but since its spring I took ton of insects in photos, the forest we are used to go have ton of flowers this year. I also finished my email cleaning and thats a big thing because I didnt cleaned it since 2018 ! Yes yes lol, I have no excuse.

Otherwise for second life I did the big update of Pbr and personally I dont hate it. I'm not used of the lightning still but the objects seems to load faster while I struggled before to make stuffs appear when I tped into a new sim, so thats cool. I also dont see my animesh get deformed like before so its a plus ! I guess it will be cool for my pics time as well, only down point is the heaviness that can be felt compared to the previous version. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Round Wooden Side Table Brown - Anc (Again my dad used to have a similar table so yep x'))
  • Emmie Halter Flf #3 - Elikatira (cutee summer top, I really like the print one)

7DaySale : 

  • Travis Literary Lounge Backdrop - Synnergy (for some cute pics, I really liked how the light went on the floor)

99Sale : 

  • Mike Set Shorties - Grippa (I loveee mike, Its one of my fav character if not my fav of all so yeah it was a must grab) 

MixWeekend : 

  • Common Ball - Beeuty (I love pokemon ofc getting a pokeball in sl is nice x))

Wanderlust : 

  • Strawberry Beverage Bottle - Crate (I love strawberries and its cheap)
  • Cozy Pillow Pile, Music Bear & Sand Lounge - Lagom (love lagom stuffs, everything I can snag I do lol)

K9Weekend :

  • Checker Phone Fatpack - O.G (the prints of the case and the pose is quite cute)
  • Posey Floral Light Gold - Elm (for my onsu home that one day I'll decor x'))
  • Vinyet Sandals White - Tentacio  (they are so cuteee, I love them !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Sweet Flowy Tank White & Star Cut Offs All Over White Soft - Fashionably Dead (cuteee set, I just wish the belt wasnt black, It kinda ruin the look :/)
  • Dafne Set White - Off Line (cute simple set, I just took it for the smiley pattern)
  • Janne Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (this hair is just lovely)
  • Moon Necklace & Garter - Rawr (expensiveee but I had to, moon and bows x') its for meee)
  • Retro Girl Top White - Sinoux (cute top kinda sexy but okish)
  • Blossie Dress Snow - Vincue (I love this dress so much and you can make it as a top)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mini Ruffle Short W/Socks N1 & Mini Pleated Skirt N34 - Addams (love this look, just the socks that are really complex again :/)
  • Shamy Tears Hair Pin - #Comatosed (I love hairpins so yeaaah)
  • Emmy Animation Set - Lyrium (cute unique looking poses for my ao)
  • Aiko Set White - Off Line (it was shinyy and I took it essentially for the top part)
  • Baby Hamster White - Stop (its so cuteee and so realistic, I'm very impressed ! the gray was the one on sale but I took the white one because the demo tempted me too much lol)
  • Toast Plush Just Right - Elm (I had the butter one so I took this one with my store credit, the face expression is cute xDD)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  •  Sweet Gingerbread Neapolitan (I love gingerbread men, its my fav christmas character actually x))
  • Lamby Plush Lamby Pack - Sakura (looking mega soft and lovely)
  • Cute Biais Holder - Serotonin (its mymelody card holder ;; I need to make Gothy upload more pics I guess lol)

LazySunday :

  • Kailani Collections - Ariskea (its shell themed decors and I felt like it was perfect for Kucinta's home)

I did the Madpea Playxpo passes thanks to a friend, it was a bit long but very fun. The convention is really well made and the hunt was cute and detailed ! I enjoyed doing it and now I have ton of gifts to see ! lol I need to do shop & hop gifts during the coming week too, I just grabbed 3 gifts, I'm baaad ! xD

Tomorrow its pic time, two nice themes ! First one is fantasy for my flickr with of course the pretty Moon Amore dress at one of my fav sim ! And the second one is space themed so I'm gonna pop out my best helmet and shoot a pic at place I visited in 2022 yes yes ! It was during a Darkana stream and I'm too exited it still exist ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts