Cute buys and Update ! Shopping and Throughs 17/06/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was quite cool, it was full of stuffs. Firstly My pics went very good, I loved both of them ! The lavender sim was magical and a nice french person talked a bit with me. Then I bought the little gecko of Mishmish, its so silly and cute at the same time, I love him ! I catch the freebies at access, it was an ultra good round for gifts. 

I advanced really good the shop ! All the items are finally rezzed and thanks to Lagom, I will be able to put them nicely with their display cases. After I will need to change the name and permission of everything ! x) Still a lot to do without counting the whole decoration part. Darkli moved my parcel so I can have more li to play with so I will be able to do a cute shop I hope ! ^^/ 

My friend Psykodark got me the cute robot of Bondi, it serve drink for real its too cool ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Full Moon 5 Colors Pack - Half Deer (I mean moons by half deer even tho its a simple item I needed it x))
  • Bone Caddy (Cat + Daddy) - Lock & Tuft (its mega silly, I thought it was a cute plush for halloween but the sayings are funny as well lol)
  • Saher Outfit & Bikini White - Roslyn (very cute cheap set, surely a future summer pic with it yes yes)

HomeDecorSale : 

  • Avocado Plushie - Ant Hill (its an avocado holding its seed ;o; so cute)

Wanderlust : 

  • Collectible Display Case & Wall Stars - Lagom (these are ultra useful and pastel, its a big NEED)

K9Weekend : 

  • Hem Cropped Tee Pattern 2 - Addams (I have already 2 patterns of this cute top already but couldnt resist so I grabbed a third one, im weak for pattern especially with cats x'))
  • Sleepy neko nigiri - #Comatosed (its cute but I would have prefered to hold it instead being in the mouth)
  • Danielle Earrings Golds - E.Marie (bought for science and failed, I knew the earrings wouldnt work I was interested about the ear buds but no, dont work with my ears ,_, I triied) 
  • Color And Mood #2 - Haikei (I love this its pastel and trendy so needed it ofc)
  • Amara Outfit White - Hime Dream (so cuteee, might wear it before winter lololol)
  • Miyu Dress Mini Pack - Ukiyo (love this dress, wish we could choose which dress goes with which top, but im oki with the tokyo/purple dress)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Angel & Reverie Hairstyles Candy Pack - Truth (both hairstyles are lovely, im happy the faga one fit my ears lol)
  • Bow Snap Clip - Litterbug (I love hairpins so ofc I had to, dont know this brand but it was at truth so I trust it and for 50l its a little goodies)
  • Nozomi Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao and my photos x))
  • Lily Heels Fatpack - Sweet Art (they have butterflies, I had to, no choice)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Giggles Skirt White - Candy Kitten (low rise skirt that cover the bottom is a yesss)
  • Noelle Dress White - Hime Dream (another cute dress for winter, this one is more casual)
  • Cultured Princess Collar & Earrings - Dirty Princess (I love this necklace, its sooo girly)
  • Ari Hair Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (I can have my ariana moment lolol its mega girly as well)
  • Momo V2 Pack Fatpack - Momochu (I love this peach since longg it was a bit expensive but I had to take it since its in weekend sale finally)
  • Draw It White - Octubre (my friend made me buy it, its quite expensive for what it is but its cute, I wish the writting was lighter and not grayish)
  • Fluffy Heart Keychain White - Kiu (cute keychain and not expensive)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Pink Chrome Nails S.Almond - Beez (loveee this nails, pink and chrome effect its a yesss)
  • Lucien White - Ruve (this bear is adorable and so many belly charm ofc I wore the moon one x))
  • Lana Piercing - Serotonin (I didnt had belly piercing for lara x so cool cool x))

LazySunday :

  • Cataleya Sandals Fatpack - Erotik (last minute buy but these sandals are very cute with the starfish detail)

Tomorrow its pic time ! I will do a casual look for a cute pic at a springy city ! ^^/ And for the challenge the theme is nautical so I think im gonna put out my sailor outfit and try to take myself with the light house of my home. x') Otherwise my friend Cam gifted me a cuteeee dress of pixicat, the quality is ultra good and its too prettyyy !! Next week, its cleaning time for me I let my mail box get too cluttered as well as my sl inventory  and with the store they are my tasks! x)) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts