Birthday Soon ! Shopping and Throughs 21/07/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was pretty good, I'm kinda in a festive mood bc in 1 day its my birthday on the 23rd ! x) I'm gonna be 26y, I dont feel like this age at all lol ! I did a few buys at the marketplaces sales during the week, yes yes with s because saturday sale do one since 2 weeks ! xD Where is the money there is the people ! I just grabbed the Red Bunny cat plush for this one and at happy weekend I took the verity hairstyle of Rama, the dress of Eresk that had a cute print and the stick snack of Red Bunny again them. x) 

Thanks to ais, I have a frenchie puppy ! He is wayyy too cute, I love the little face ! x) I had the pleasure to do FiftyLindenFriday with Naria and Salmon ! ^^/ Im happy I could do it with my friend ! Rhea and Star gifted me Hairs of Vco for my birthday, Hanni and Arina ones after a lot of demos ! xDD I got the luck to win Sorumin primfeed giveaway, so I have some birthday shopping to do there too ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Deep Carapice Body Detail - Clover (its cute but wished there was a white version and not just silver or gold, but for 50l I wont complain lol)
  • Emmeline Pearls Pack 2 - Secrets (could be usefull for looks x'))

Goat66 : 

  • Top & Skirt 2 - Eleven (cute summer set)

WowWeekend : 

  • Bee Pet - Goddess Creations (4 poses, the bee look quite cute and it was cheap)

K9Weekend : 

  • Musician Mice - Ionic (I wish I could take all of them but it would be too costly)
  • Sugarplum Dress Flowers - Candy Kitten (took it with my little giftcard éé this top is lovely !)
  • Inflatable Orca Pg - Astralia (absolute need for any pool's owner)
  • Froggy Macha Plush - Og (I cant resist cute plushies)
  • Dream Doll Top White - Crybunbun (the nip nip are pointing but its okish)
  • In Your Heart 2 Float - Haikei (floatie and haikei? its a yesss)
  • Adora Top & Skirt White - Hime Dream (really cute set, I think I might wear the different parts separatly lol)
  • Pricilla Bag Pink & Hunkaa Socks White - Tentacio (nice accessories, original and not expensive)
  • Ines Necklace - Ukiyo (expensive but pretty)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Bondito Assistant Classic - Bondi (cute little pet on the head x))
  • Cutie Pie Pants White - Crybunbun (same problem with the top its kinda pointing out the v but we gonna ignore it rofl)
  • Stingray Companion Candy - Mishmish (I had the blue but at that price I needed the pink :x)
  • Dika Breathing Stand Set - Lyrium (for my ao and my posts)
  • Debit Top & Shorts White - Mellowcute (love this set, it looks mega soft) 

HappyWeekend : 

  • Erika Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (cute hairstyle 10 times better with the bang)
  • Tiny Heels Fatpack - Astralia (must have, such cute shoes and fatpack from astralia its rare)
  • Letizia Skirt White - Bauhaus (nice low rise skirt, I didnt liked that much the top of the set)
  • Fuzzy Cat Plushie Kitty Pack - Sakura (this plush is cuteeeee, ton of options and nice pack of colors)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Bunny Purse - Kya Store (I had a bunny purse but the totoro keychain sold me lol)

LazySunday : 

  • Love & Happiness Ice Cream Set - Andika (cuteeee holdable, the pose is not perfect but its okk)

Soo tomorrow is pic time ! This week only one, for my birthday ! ^^/ I think Imma do a cute one at the beach or outdoor in general. I have the birthday cake and the outfit. I just need to think about the details ! x)) For the challenge theme its friendship so Imma do a collage with all the friends I have pic of ! lol Gonna be long, but I think its a cute idea ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts