Cute Stuffs !! Shopping and Throughs 14/07/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ I did my first pic as a professional blogger and I loved the result. It's totally my mood of soft nostalgia ! :3 i'm starting to see the end of our shop, some stuffs are finally put on sale. I need to upload some more texture and correct some stuffs after the main part will be done! ^^/ It will only need the decorations, the nicest part ! éé I had the pleasure to do FiftyLindenFriday with Naria, it was a very nice week ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Jenna Top White - Tori Toricielli (cute simple top)
  • Madison Dress White - Roslyn (girly little set)
  • Aubrey Set White - Off Line (my fav set, looking so cool)
  • 3D Star Scatters Mono - Celeste (I cant resist some star glitters)
  • Sunflower Garland - Half Deer (half deer is a yess and its cute)

Goat66 : 

  • Cintya Top White - Horl (princess like top x)))
  • Subtle Body Glitter - Midori's Store (I love it, I bought it kinda blindly and it was a good buy)

WowWeekend : 

  • Kitty Workers Rug Fatpack - Lollipop (I love mofusand cat so ofc I grabbed it and mega cheap)

Wanderlust :

  • Chonkzilla Exclusive Pink - Hextraordinary (a pink dino? it was made for me lol)

K9Weekend : 

  • Sluushie Toseds 3g - #Comatosed (soooo complex :/ its cute but not wearable)
  • Ruby's Belly Chain Copper - Kibitz (cute idea, I have nothing similar in my inventory)
  • Beaded Shorts Baby Blue Denim & Tropical Set Floral Pack - Sorumin (such a cute set and the creator fixed a glitch I had in a day so I really appreciate it)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Moonie Set Fatpack - Borah (I love the look of the top with the little cardigan, I struggled to find a skirt that work with it but I found ;o;)
  • Element & Serenade Hairstyles Candy Pack - Truth (both are so different but really pretty)
  • Shred Halter Top White - Pseudo (I love it, its different from anything I own, the skirt was a bit too sexy so I dont took it x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Ducklin' Toseds Corydora Albinos - #Comatosed (even more complex than the sluushie :x dont recommand)
  • East Silk Blouse & Mini White - Pseudo (cute simple set, I love the texture)
  • Aiko Sweater - Pox (this sweater is so cuteeeee, the print is perfect and it looks mega cozy)
  • Reina Outfit Light Gray - Hime Dream (wish there was a white option but still nicee)
  • Iren Heels #1 - The Room (these shoes are for princesses and im one so good good lol)
  • Hellen Dress Off - {k} (love dress like that with cute sleeves, its always a yess)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Watermelove Short Almond - Beez (watermelon nails ;; I had to take them)
  • Moon Handbag - Kya Store (sailor moon reference is an immediate buy)
  • Skydome Animated Stars Fatpack - Chewingum (mega cute and cheap, its rare to cross a skydome at that price)
  • Close & Siren Pose Pack - Loel (for my blog, the poses looked uniques)
  • Iris Choker - Mond (I love chokers and this one look classy and cute)

The post is a bit earlier bc its national day today and imma go see the fireworks, hopefully everything will goes good ! For next week, I have to do a cute pic with the little octopus of Aardvark ;o; I love this pet ! And the theme pic is live performance which is not easy at all ! lol I might do a kpop idol look bc why not ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts