Great birthday and buys ! Shopping and Throughs 28/07/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Personally it was a very good one, I got an awesome birthday we went to my fav pool/thermal spa, little take outs and plushies ! I also got spoiled in sl big thank you to Rhoswen, Rhea, Star, Piggy, Cengss and Grani with their thoughtful gifts ! I got also a cute robot cat from Tru that I need to take a pic with someday def def. I got many wishes for my birthday so I'm mega thankful ! ^^/ 

I did the huge edit of the pictures with my friends, I'm not fully satisfied bc I definitely miss some friends that should be in it but it end up quite cute. I'll re do it def in the future ! I could do FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria this week again, I love doing them ! x)) There were cuteeee stuffs ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftylindenFriday : 

  • Luna Backpack - Arsikea (perfect backpack for me with glitters)
  • Riva Bookshelf - Fetch (low li, love the shape)
  • Amos Anklets - Rawr (I dont have many anklets and its cheap x))
  • Fiji Hairstyle Blondes Pack - Wasabi (lovely hairstyle, sadly its not a fatpack deal)
  • Fluffpastry Cat Choc & Bunny Cream - Vespertine (vespertine stuffs are always yess)

SlHomeDecorSale : 

  • Sunrise Lofi Fatpack - Heol (cheap for the whole set, love the drink)

District69 : 

  • Ice Glass & Cloud Keychain - Arpels (I took it for the cloud keychain that look like a jellycat plush x))

99Sale : 

  • Lera Dress White - Mellowcute (cute dress I took it for the texture)

K9Weekend : 

  • Nanas Hariclips - Cheezu (love hairclips and for cheap price is a yesss)
  • Buncessories & Haircessories - Crybunbun (love these, any day I take big pack of everything xDD)
  • Sushi Game Night Pastel - Hangry (love sushis so I had to)
  • Angela Sweater & Skirt White - Litte Fox (cute set but expensive not sure its worth it)
  • Hawktuahpus Pool Pal Pastels - Sakura (this plush is way too cute and I love octopus)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Kitty Umbrella Set - Sweet Art (love this umbrella maybe for a cute pic one day x))
  • Jenny Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (loooong hair is always a yes in my book lol)
  • Isolde V2 Dress White - Enfant Terrible (love it, but only work in midday windlight ,_, I hope I have a cute windlight that work with it one day)

Happy Weekend :

  • Off White Smitten Kitten Worn Block Sneakers - Semller (I love these kitten patches so I had to lol)
  • Arissa Top White - Palette (cute top, but the sweater glitch on lara x size)
  • Melinda T-Shirt White - Bauhaus (quite simple top but cheap x))
  • Plushy Bebi Ears Fatpack - Beusy (its cinnamoroll ears I had to grab them !)
  • Kalena Outfit White - Roslyn (cute little outfit and cheap)
  • Kawaii Bear Cookie Fatpack - Kiu (love accessory like that)
  • Owlet Carrier Light Brown - Kotte (I had to, its happy potter themed ;o;)
  • Plushy Dafodil - Kyutechi (loveee this plush but expensivee)
  • Shreya Top White - Mehoney  (cute top with the flower in the pocket)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Fried Meow - Just Tony (I love cute holdable and cats ,_,/)
  • Mangas Books Pack - Sakura (I had to, my whole childhood x))

LazySunday : 

  • Cassie Dress 2.1 White - Aeone (I wanted this dress since loooong in white)

Soo tomorrow pic time ! I think I'll do an under the rain pic, bc its been very long and I got a cute umbrella so why not ! I know the outfit and hair, I would just need to think about pets. And the theme for the challenge is neon, so I'll put out all the neons of my inventory and I will try to do something orrr I go to backdrop city ? I'm not sure for the moment ! x))

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts