Chonky Buys ! Shopping and Throughs 05/08/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was pretty good even tho I wasnt the happiest with my pics. There weeks like that when its harder to do anything. We got a heat wave too, so it kinda kill any wants to do anything ! lol I did a big buy with my birthday's linden, I got the animare hud for my pics ! ^^/ I wanted a hud like that since very long so it was the time to do this important buy. I will use it a lot to make it worth it ! lol Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Chiyu Set Butterflies - Bipolar (revealing but cute with bom bra and shorts lol)
  • Janie Shorts Light - Mug (a bit short on the back but I love the purse and keychain detail)
  • Mini Mushroom Candle Orange Flower - Spruce (cuteee decor and I think my first one pbr)
  • Pulse Hairstyle - Stealthic (I thought I had it but nope, I went expensive and get the fullpack)
  • Deinos Dress Seasmoke - Violent Seduction (veryyy cool, also pbr which make me realise I need more pbr windlight def def)

CraftyWeekend : 

  • Rafa Set White - Aurun (bought it for science to see if we get the cute print of the ad, well we dont lol and its expensive)

Home DecorSale : 

  • Korean Street - Heol (cuuute backdrop or sim decor love itt)

District69 : 

  • Adventure time Coffin Nails - Beez (soooo long but it was adventure time themed ;o;)

Goat66 : 

  • Susie Set  White - LollyPolly (80's inspired set, in case we have a themed party or whatever lolol I have it and it was cheap 86l the 3 pieces)

K9Weekend : 

  • Good Good Chair 5 - Haikei (cute chair from haikei is yes :x)
  • Unicorn Neon Light Pastel Set - Half Deer (anything half deer is yes as well)
  • Snapp1 Pink - Bondi (so cute but WHYso complex, its 37k x_x)
  • Cosmic Ice Cream Cone - Hangry (I love this ice cream and multiple colors hud is too cool)
  • Bailey Outfit White - Roslyn (cute little summery set, I like the skirt especially)
  • Fuzzy Noodle Plush Pastels - Sakura (I had one of those worms younger so yep needed lol)
  • Nabi Set Mini Pack - Ukiyo (cute little set wish there was the keychain on the short we see on the ad lol)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Suri Animation Set - Lyrium (cute poses for my ao)
  • Emily Hairstyle - Kuni (love this type of hairstyle)
  • Fruit Mats Peachy Clean - Lmndrp (I cant resist cute decor)
  • Amicus Halo Cool Tones - Random Matter (expensiveee but so prettyy)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Hekate Dress - Cureless (100% worth it, look at thaaat)
  • Kaori Set Dress White & Choker & Heels - Eternus (ultra nice deal for a cuteee fantasy look)
  • Where You At Dandelion - #Comatosed (low complexity wooo and cute)
  • Peaches Set White - Off-line (loved the top with the ariana grande song on it so yep yep)
  • Jana Top White - Newphe (bought for science, you cant change the little bow color ,_,/)
  • Liz Socks White - Tentacio (cutee socks with flowers ofc its a buy)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • 983 Thermal Cup - Believe (lovely holdable with a lot of colors options)
  • Sound System - Gakigang (I thought it would have been cuter and need the hud to hold it :/)
  • Pearl Hobo Handbag - Kya Store (cute fatpack of bag)
  • Kitten Chicken Dumplings - Mona (lovee it, holdable and eat animation)
  • Julie Socks Fatpack - Rosier (so cheap, I love some leg warmers def def)

It was a week of spendings definitely ! lol Tomorrow its pic's time ! I will do one casual chill at Hello Kitty park for the 52 weeks challenge. And for my flickr a sponsor pic with Aardvark ! ^^/ Gonna take a cute pic with their toy horse to ride at my farm ! x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts