Rainy Afternoon (Look #235)

Hihi there ! This time is the weather I'm wishing for ! xD We are in a heat wave here so I'm longing for rain and cooler temperatures. Took at "Rainy Café Summer", I wanted to take a pic since mega long there ! It's quite simple one but my cute cat umbrella gave me the go to do it this week ! x)

What I wear :

  • Kitty Umbrella Set - Sweet Art (previous weekend sales)
  • Owlet Carrier Owlet - Kotte (previous weekend sales)
  • Tranquil Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (previous weekend sales)
  • Nanas Haiclips - Cheezu (previous weekend sales)
  • Moon Necklace - Fashionably Dead (free gift)
  • Shreya Top White - MeHoney (previous weekend sales)
  • Off Shoulder Cardigan Snow - Tetra (50% store sale)
  • Fluffpastry Cat Choc Croissant - Vespertine (previous weekend sales)
  • Spicy Bellychain - Tetra (previous weekend sales)
  • Star Bellychain - Kotte (old 50% store sale)
  • Chill Shorts Fog - Tetra (previous weekend sales)
  •  Frenchie Puppy Rare #2 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts