Soon September ! Shopping and Throughs 25/08/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was pretty cool ! We finally managed to hike completely the little mountains we wanted to do since a few months. It was rewarding to do cute pics of the view after. We need to find new challenges/hiking spots, I feel more brave to do other stuffs in that type. x)

I also tried Inzoi this week and I love the character design can't wait for the game to be out. I even replayed a bit of the sims4 because of it. lol Few events in my other games so I didnt do much on my second life except trying to advance in my shop, its a pity I dont advance faster but im trapped in the events ! lol Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Fluffy Rugs - Ariskea (love the texture and cutee)
  • Flower Mirror Platinum (some already made pbr mirror for me and the shape is nice)
  • Golden Antler Candelabra - Hextraordinary (1li and so pretty)
  • Wood Cottage & Snow Addon - Noveny (cheap, low li and looks cute all decorated)
  • Chrysalis Choker - Rawr (I love choker, butterflies and sparkles x))
  • Fudgepop Icecream Bar Almond - Vespertine (vespertine stuffs is a always a yes)

Evoshop : 

  • Companion Little Demon - [c] Animesh (cute for halloween x))

99Sale : 

  • Deli Crop Top Pastels - Wareta (love all the cute patterns and color choice, its good for the price)

7daysSale : 

  • 1000 Sandals - Believe (I took for the prints but its nice sandals)

Wanderlust : 

  • Amber Fireplace Pg & Clay Snake - Lagom (Lagom is always a yes as well)

K9Weekend : 

  • Hello Gorgeous Basket Pink - Ariskea (I never had a holdable makeup so yes cute)
  • Ai Girlfriend Look Set 3 - Fio's (I like the shape of this outfit, and the white is real white)
  • Aika Skirt White - Hime Dream (I had the skirt in jean already but it doesnt hurt to have it in white as well lol)
  • Puffy Slides Fatpack - Lyrium (cute flat slide with nice shiny texture)
  • Mango Shorts Natural A - Momochu (expensive but couldnt resist the peach keychain ><)
  • Dolled Up Heels White - Neutraltones (I need some new bow shoes so its a yesss)
  • Fuzz Ball Friends Grayscale - Sakura (soot sprite in plush is an immediate buy no question needed)
  • The Moon Tarot Card Necklace - Stoic (not rigged for my body but eh the unrigged will do I love it)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Good Morning Cereal & Milker Peach + Breakfast Plate - Dahlia (these decors are cuteee, I rezzed them in my linden home)
  • Esme Top White - Miss Chelsea (nice top that can disable the bra detail so its nice)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Rubyjane Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (love this hairstyle its so prettyyy)
  • Eleanor Flutter Stockings White - Loki (its was a long want so I'm very happy it went on sale)
  • Mila Rings - Vibing (cute rings with moon I'm weak lolol)
  • Eira Animation Set - Lyrium (poses for my ao)
  • Quiana Fluffy Cardigan White - Everfaery (I love the texture and it looks mega cozy)
  • Claire Top & Skirt #8 - Tachinni (I wanted this set so cool cool it goes in sale x))
  • Marina Outfit White - Roslyn (such a fairy outfit to me x))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • 990 Flower Band Aid - Believe (cute but its hard to place good to be honest)

LazySunday :

  • Fabulous Froggy Set - Wareta (I went spendy with this one, but everything is so cute ><)

Tomorrow is one pic only because I figured out that I never posted my mermaid pic that I wanted to post in summer we are at the end of august. x'D So its the time to shine ! Otherwise for the challenge its selfie theme, so I'll do with one of my cute holdable phone and surely at my home. So its chill tomorrow ! I just realised we are so near of september alreadyy !! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts