Ton of Clothes and Pets ! Shopping and Throughs 11/08/24

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week, mine was quite hot but good. I went back to the gym, it's been 2 weeks I didnt go bc of the heat and else ! lol Its great time to re-take it ! Otherwise on second life, my pic with the cute horse of Aardvark took me mega long to do, I wish ppl had liked it more because I love this pic personally ! x) Star gifted me the cuteeee tiny kitten of Semotion so I will def do a cute pic with it ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Painted Tree Stumps Muted Set - Half Deer (could be cute for a fairy house)
  • Bailey Vinyl Full Set - What Next (I love this set, it looks very complete and its mega cheap)

7DaySale : 

  • 988 Girl's Beret - Believe (one more in my beret's collection lol)

Goat66 : 

  • Ador Top White - Candy Kitten (cute top with lace is a yess)

MixEvent : 

  • 985 Cherry Jewelries - Believe (I took it for the choker with the pearls and cherries)

Wanderlust : 

  • Chubby Tucan Coal - Tardfish (cheap and adorable x))

EnergyWeekend : 

  • Star Fishnet - Kitty Coven (second fishnet of this store and I love them tbh)

District69 : 

  • Megabot White Plastic - Stop (perfect for any big hero 6 movie's fan x))

K9Weekend : 

  • Turtle Green - Tardfish (xD nasty turtle biting my hand)
  • Melon Ball Punch - ChicChica (I love this drink look extra summery)
  • Into The Dream Chair 3 - Haikei (cute chair very modern)
  • Kiyomi Dress White - Hime Dream (lovely dress, very feminine)
  • Yona Sandals Fatpack - Lyrium (I love shoes of this store)
  • Amy Top White - Sorumin (cute top with laces is yess)
  • Amour Dress White - Candy Kitten (this dress is my fav buy of this weekend, extra princess/feminine)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Pamela Top 6 - Eva Store (I took it for the butterflies print x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Elizabeth Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (I dont have much hairs going to the side)
  • Aeri Outfit White - Roslyn (I love this outfit and I'm too glad we can wear the sleeves separately)
  • Counting Sheep Parts - Stoic (the moon and star on it sold me lol)
  • Dani's Spring Drinks - Makokoi (cute but the hold pose is horrible, I'm gonna use one of my hive's one)
  • Akina Top & Skirt White - Hime Dream (love this set, wish the belts could be white)
  • Megan Dress Cream - Rosary (love the ribbon going on the neck) 
  • Rylee Top MiniPack - Ukiyo (I took it 100% because of the prints)
  • Galadriel Tiara & Choker & Heels & Belt - Eternus (the dress was wayy too sexy, but love the accessories)
  • Ariael Dress - Cureless (pretty covered dress from cureless is always a yes)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Flora Bae 1v3 & F5 - Glitzery (cute fairy stands)
  • Lemon Cow Pouf Fatpack - Lollipop (look like a plush I own in rl but lemon version)
  • Beary Sparkly Knee - Rotten (cute white tattoo is a yess)

So tomorrow its pic time ! I cheated a bit, I did one pic already today because I dropped on a cute place with no one and I had a bit of time so I went ahead ! lol Otherwise the pic I have left is my flickr one, I'm going to do a fantasy pic because its been a long time and I have cute stuffs to put together for it ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts