A lot of Small Sales Find ! Shopping and Throughs 08/09/24

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week, mine was pretty nice ! I did my autumn pic with the cute raccoon of my sponsor Aardvark ! I did the cuteeee hunt spirited away themed. It was ultra well made and touching, it was made for a little girl that left the world too early. Dont hesitate to do the Akado's hunt ! Strongly recommend for a sweet moment in your sl ! And I visited the second life's art area with a friend that work there, it was really cool and unique !

I had the pleasure to do FiftyLindenFriday's videos with Iso on her channel to replace Naria during her vacation time. It was Iso's motivation that did everything I just followed the flow, it was fun to do ! x)) We surely re do it for next friday. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Fayra Outfit White - Roslyn (fairy mood set to me x))
  • Anita Top White & Jeans Light Dust - Bipolar (simple outfit but love the garter detail and the open back for the top)
  • Dodecahedron Stars Solid - Celeste (to make my decoration magical)
  • Belgium Choco Milk White Choco - Enamour (it looked so good xD I needed it)
  • Eucalyptus Garland Golden Set - Half Deer (perfect for in coming autumn) 
  • Floor Kitty Pack - Hilted (I couldnt resist the cute kitties)
  • Horizon Knit Jacket White - True Damage (I love cardigans, I'm always in need of them and this is quite nice)
  • House Plant 2 Set - What Next (I couldnt not grab at least one set of these low li plants)

CraftyWeekend : 

  • Enamel Pins Ghost - Noir (to make my outfit spooky)

7DaySale : 

  • Brightside Restaurant Backdrop - Synnergy (for future pic why not)

Goat66 : 

  • Blushing Soles - Midori's Store (a little detail that no one see lol but why not)

99Sale : 

  • Monika Top & Pants White - Mellowcute (I love this set, simple yet elegant)

District69 : 

  • Agnes Socks Fatpack - Beauty Factory (I had these in easter theme ofc I needed the halloween version, I need them for lara x lol)

HomeDecorSale : 

  • Bow Pumpkin V1 - Heol (cute pastel halloween stuffs are for meee)

EvoShop : 

  • Slime Devil Animesh - [C] Animesh (very adorable pink pet x'))

MixSale : 

  • Mystic Cat Sits - Just Tony (sailor moon sit is a big yess)

Wanderlust : 

  • Bamboo Lantern & Fall Hanger - Lagom (cute decors of lagom is always a yes)

K9Weekend : 

  • Boba Brown Sugar + Mochi Box & Stick - Majesty x Foodie (looking very good)
  • Nevra Top Set 3 - Fio's (simple cute top)
  • Music Academy Top & Skirt White - Onedays (for my reborn, I finally have an ass deformer that work for real) 
  • Viertelmond Set - Kunst (the idea is cute but the necklace is hard to put good and no rigged version)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Sienna Hallway Wall Organiser & Coat Rack - Dust Bunny (cute decors of dust bunny is always a yess)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Hazel Sweater White - Palette (cozy sweater for the uncoming cold seasons)
  • Angel Top Ivory - Mellowcute (cute top with long sleeves totally my style)
  • Luma Top Coquette Bunny - Beauty Factory (love this top, I wish it wasnt put up but with a bom bra it pass lol)
  • Nadia Heelss White - Michan (cute heels with pearls detail)
  • Chase Monster Plush Pink & Liz Blouse & Liz Jacket - ParexPox (the monster is interesting but quite complex 30k~ and the top/jacket set is cutee)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Yuna Ribbon Fatpack - Rosier (cute bow with a lot of options)
  • Galaxy Lolipop - Lagom (cute decor of lagom is yessss)
  • Okhta Flask 1 - Taina/2Night (love this cute holdable with animated potion heart)
  • Bunny Hairsclips - Axia (I love bunnies, I love hairclips so ofc I love it)
  • Bebe Moff Plushie Moffs Pack - Sakura (I took the classical pack bc my love say I look like the yellow/ pink fluffy one xDD)
  • Cherished Plushie - Dreamlike (cinnamoroll plushies is an absolute must have !)

So next week is Litteracy theme and its good bc I have a library backdrop from synnergy to use and I think its gonna be my flickr pic as well like last week only one pic to do ! Otherwise I hope to finish my shop in this coming week and I need to do dust bunny sale. I also really want to buy the Kotte's cat and Lyrium's top/cardigan, but I'll see because they are full prices. ></ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts