Autumn already in Sl ! Shopping and Throughs 01/09/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was pretty good, I finally get to work on my shop and its almost finished ! ^^/ it just need some pics uploaded and its good to go ! x) I also tried a new game and I quite like it. It's like fishing but you are chasing butterflies. Its calm and cute to do. x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Rosemary Fluffy Sweater & Dress Flf Pack - Riot (The texture looke extra soft and the patterns are cutee)
  • Caress Hairstyle Full Pack - Stealthic (shorter hairstyle but I dont mind it)

7DaySale : 

  • Gummy Bear Belly Piercing - Spoiled (cute accessories is always a yes)

SleptOnSales : 

  • Coconut Outfit V2 Ivory - Blume (nice set wish it was white and not pinkish)
  • Cabin In The Wood - Synnergy (perfect for my uncoming pic)

Distric69 : 

  • Bandage Roll Cute Tapes A - Bloom (I wanted to try, one finger hide dont work and its 13 scripts, kinda disappointed)

K9Weekend : 

  • Morrigan Wings V2 White - Bada (halloween's buy yes yes I took it early lol)
  • Cristine Boots & Open Up Sweater N1 - Addams (I wanted to just buy the top but I accidentally bought the boots x'D its fineee)
  • Orchard Set - Ariskea (for my autumn pics éé)
  • Hot Spot Skirt White - Candy Kitten (love this skirt very much, totally my taste)
  • Basic Cross Slipper White - Dae (cute shoes not expensive, I love the details on it)
  • Kill Eva Top Set 3 - Fio's (I love the bows detail)
  • Soft & Dream 4 Hanger - Haikei (decors of haikei is a yesss)
  • Red Fox Sitting, Sleeping, Curious, Roll Over, Pumpkin Enthusiast & Cuddle Buddies - Half Deer (I had hard time choosing, the fp price was way too much but I still end up buying a good chonk lol)
  • Windchime Oro - Ionic (so expensive but soo pretty)
  • Love Wedges - Lyrium (I cant resist cute shoes of lyrium ;;)
  • Rosa Jeans Light Classic & Top Ivory - Mellowcute (Love this set, I wanted bell jeans since long so too happy)
  • Rami Dress White - Moozy (cute dress with color option for the corset)
  • Be my lover & Morey Shoes White - Tentacio (cute chonky heels are a yesss)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Katrina Dress Butterfly - Candy Doll (cute dress but the complexity is above 20k ;o;)
  • Ava Strawberry Pillow Pink - Elune (I had to take it, for my collection lol)
  • Alison Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (original hairstyle)
  • Symphone Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth Collective (I wasnt convinced but its actually really cute)
  • Ombre Tips Mesh Nails Short Almond - Veechi (expensiveee but have nice colors choice)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Akuma Knife Ope Ope No Mi - Azaran (I took the Trafalgar's one, the cutest and also the power I would appreciate the most to have, for the one piece lovers x))
  • Ballerina 3 Nails - Formanails (bought by mistake yes I dont know how I did it lol, Its cute but the white is greyish)
  • Reena Sweater Cutie Pack - Sakura (Omg lara stuffs from them, must be an oldie but goodie x))
  • ER1226 & ES0108 Hairstyle Variety & Ombre - Wings (stunning both of them, lovely !)
  • Floa Shoes #1 - Theroom (I love this style of socks with leg warms so its an absolute yess)
  • Minseo Top Set 3 - Fio's (Love this top with the lace and strings)
  • Bouquet & Bite Fatpack - Littlep (I took it for the coffee with the croissant it was expensivee)
  • Baa Baa Furry Hat White & Blue - Dae (maybe for winter it was too cute to not take it lol)
  • Nova Sweater White - Elune (Its legacy but no one will know lolol, work perfectly with my larax)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Gamer Waifu Choker Fp - Spoiled (love it, its discreet and cute)
  • 1007 Set - Believe (I was obligated to take it, so cheap and ton of nice prints)
  • Silon Face Accessory - Tiana (for pics always useful to have butterflies)

LazySunday : 

  • Hanna Fall Edition Dress 1 & Cardigan 4 - Midna (for my uncoming autumn pic)

So tomorrow pic is autumn themed ! Yeah its early this year usually I do more around the end of september but all the stars are aligned for me to do it now now. Aardvark have new cute raccoon in a pumpkin, Synnergy have cute backdrop, Midna have the perfect autumn outfit and the challenge theme of this week is autumn ! So I really couldnt fight the destiny ! lol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts