Ton of Outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 15/09/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was pretty good ! I finally finished my small store wooo ! It was long since I started it, so much work and time ! x'D I would have never guessed when I started it. I'm very proud of it, its looking all cute and how I imagined it ! ^^/ I had the pleasure to do another fiftylinden with Iso, was fun and loved the bloopers she did at the end. x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Asteria Dress Daffodil - Ghoulwaifu (I thinked it would be potentially cool for an halloween look)
  • Season Clock - Fancy Decor (so fantasy looking, I had to grab it)
  • Lana Sweater Flf Pack 1 - Elikatira (Im too happy the white was included, its a lovely top)
  • Ficus Potted Tree V2 - Lucas Lameth (cute plant that look mega realistic)

WowSale : 

  • Nox Stockings White - Corpsekitten (expensivee but I feel it would be cool for some outfit)

TrinityWeekendSale : 

  • Cute Butterfly - [c] Animesh (many options and colors, love it)

District69 :

  • Toxic Skirt White - Oui (I took it again for the pink/patched but im not a fan of the black harness)

K9Weekend : 

  • Anxious Froggie Green - Tardfish (so funny xDD I had to grab it)
  • Ancient Book Display Mandrake - Ionic (expensiveee but so pretty so I splurged :x)
  • Autumn Love Basket Beige - Dahlia (looking mega cozy for autumn pics)
  • Irene Dress Pack 7 - Parfait (looking very cool, love this type of dress)
  • Be Free Wings & Headpiece - Tentacio (for a cute fantasy pic)
  • Melania Top Mix - Momochu (kinda sexy sexy but I love the bows)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Poochie Wookie Orange - Tardfish (so cuteee, I had to grab it)
  • Fall Time Mini Pie Dispenser Aplle - Dahlia (again such a cozy looking holdable and decor)
  • Camilla Dress White - Cosmic Dust (a bit expensive but the dress is really pretty and well made)
  • Autumn Boba Drink - Cazimi (cute holdable for autumn)
  • Raeni Skirt & Riya Tee Pack 6 - Elikatira (Love this cute set and in white éé)
  • Grunge Girl Dress White - Fashionably Dead (looking mega natural and cozy for autumn pic)
  • Conifer Trees Fatpack - Fundati (I didnt had autumn trees so I kinda need it ;;/)

HappyWeekend :

  • Ayra Top Set 3 - Fio's (looking nice and stylish)
  • Chouchou Dress Ivory - Blume (such a fairy dress)
  • Minseo Sneakers White - Tres Beau (mega cool sneakers, love the star detail)
  • Tera Shorts Light Classic - Mellowcute (cute shorts with my bom safety shorts lol)
  • Olli Shirt GrayWhite & PinkWhite - Newphe (I love tops with cute prints so I had to grab two)
  • Ice Cream Taiyaki Fatpack - Kiu (cute holdables with many options)
  • Wildflower Boots White - #Comatosed (love these boots/legs warmer will look extra cozy for the cold)
  • Maliah Dress White - Roslyn (cute simple dress)
  • Pecado Boots White - Tentacio (perfect for fantasy looks)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Banan Pal Brown - Tardfish (looking mega cute)
  • Lavina Cardigan Fatpack - Analogic (I love the cute cloud cardigan, wish it was wearable with other tops)
  • Gravity Pack - Loel (for my future couple pic with my love x))
  • Niki Top White Group - Bada (cute top simple but love it x)
  • 1039 Overall Dress - Believe (I love the patches, I took it just for that)

So tomorrow its pic time and this week I have two pics to do ! The first one is for my dear sponsor Aardvark with their cute cat plushy available at Arcade ! and the second one is for the challenge, theme is fantasy so I'm in my element ! Might do a cute pic with my tentacio goodies and fairy dress ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts