Shopping and Thoughts 27/07/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! I was lucky to win Legna's outdoor set and C'est la vie's sandals giveaways ! I had a lovely birthday and weekend. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Silent Garden Lotus Basin Decor - Ariskea (it was very pretty and big, I always look for big plants)
  • Moon Nesting Tables - Cedar (its 1li and moon tables so I kinda had to)
  • Unicorn Foals - Hextraordinary (I wanted one unicorn of this gacha since way long so its too nice)

K9Weekend : 

  • Nadia Top White - Hime Dream (its feminine and cute so yep yep)
  • Psycho Shoes White - Tentacio (its huge but loved the bunny ears on the slippers)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Blake Hoodie Kitty - Pox (its hello kitty pattern I needed it)
  • Kinechan Top Set2 - Fio's (love corsets >>)
  • Hinata Flow Kimono Ling - Voz (finally a proper regular kimono, love the pattern too)

Tomorrow I'll do a pic for Sorumin. Otherwise I'll just try to survive this next heatwave. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts