Lake Sorrows (Look #335)

Hihi there ! I wanted to do this pic since very long so here it is. I did the discovery a while ago that fairies are typically part of my home region legends, our forgotten celtic inheritance. It make me very sad that most ppl dont know about our past and our cultures. Even the more recent traditions got forgotten when our country unified, but our regions are so diverses and full of cultures. I'm glad to represent a lake fairy, typical guardian of the nature for my ancestors. 

What I wear :

  • Lily Crown - Petrichor (old free gift)
  • ES1201 Hairstyle - Wings (previous weekend sales)
  • Ines Necklace - Ukiyo (previous weekend sales)
  • The Oracle Moth - Apika (previous weekend sales)
  • Kathleen Armlets - Avaway (previous weekend sales)
  • Avas Garment Dress - Enfant Terrible (previous weekend sales)
  • Kiki Mochi - Dark Agony (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts