Shopping and Thoughts 09/08/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! I had the luck to win Tsuki's giveaway and got some cute poses ! ^^/ Now here my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Kittenish Skirt - She Said Destroy (I had to take for the kittyy)
  • Mushroom Cottage - Celeste (I wanna do a building with it idk when x'))
  • First Class Kitty Luxury Toys - Half Deer (cuteyy and 2li not too bad)

WaifuDream : 

  • Axolove Float - Evhah (I love axolotl so I had to)

K9Weekend : 

  • Fruit Milk - ChicChica (I wanted a prettier version of these yogurts so its perfect)
  • Graphic Crop Cami - The Kiwi Co (the saying was funny even tho the letters sinking a bit in the boobas)
  • Chubby Shark Stick - Tardfish (sooo cute and silly, I love sharks)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Katrina Top - Ersch (grabbed with my credits love the sleeves)
  • Callista Skirt - Salt & Pepper (the prints are nice I need to do a boho look with it)
  • Clarity Hairstyle - Truth (cute simple hair)
  • Sad Onion - Cutecvlt (the pose wasnt strong enough for my ao so I modified it and now its working like a charm)
  • Ballerina Baby Sweater - Muse (I love little cardigans like that)
  • Lace Cami - Tres Blah (good spring/summer top)

HappyWeekend :

  • Plush Marine Life Turtle - Yokai (looking super soft and cute)
  • Pufferfish Plushie - Ham (I didnt took last time so I did this time x))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Keyler Set - Bipolar (cute little set, can use the cardigan for other outfits éé)

Tomorrow is pic time, I'm gonna do a mermaid one but not like usual éé. Otherwise planning on surviving this 1236558th heatwave we are having here in rl. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Flick's Cover 

Comments

Popular Posts