Shopping and Thoughts 16/08/26
Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! I had the luck to win Fio's giveaway for their cute game holdable ! And I did the free gifts of kawaii secret and flf bday bash im very proud. x'DD Now my shopping list :
Flf Bday Bash :
- Ema Kimono - Pixicat (short kimono why not, so many patterns and color, its a steal)
- Dreamy Piglet - Apika (too cute to not grab)
- Floating Water Lilies - Half Deer (ill def use it somewhere xD)
FiftyLindenFriday :
- Everwrought Garden Swing - Blvcknest (I dream of having that in rl)
SaturdaySale :
- Magic Scroll Elven Scolar - Tardfish (perfect for my fantasy looks)
- Ivie Top - Miss Chelsea (love the bra detail)
- Manny The Manatee Plush - Sakura (its so cute I love it TT)
- Kathleen Armlets - Avaway (it was pearls armlets NEED)
- Kaedra Boots - Antaya (fantasy shoes its quite rare ngl)
HappyWeekend :
- Aiko Dress - Hime Dream (super cute dress)
- Seat Moon Metal - Elsinore (another moon sit entering my inventory yes yes)
- Yves Top - Fio's (love the pattern and arm warmers)
- Mochi Bear Nails - Sugarbun (love the cute nails as always x))
Tomorrow is again a pic I wanted to do since long, a fantasy one. >>
I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !



Comments
Post a Comment