Shopping and Thoughts 23/08/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hwee Tube Top - Cheezu (cute top so I had to get it x'))
  • Cat Chart - Floorplan (I had books like that smaller so its a wink to it)

K9Weekend : 

  • Magic Queen Dress - Fendudu (very cool fantasy dress)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Celestial Puff Candy Edition - Everfaery (looking amazing just a bit high complexity)
  • Vexia Tattoos - Bemia (all the sentences are nice tbh)
  • Cleo Top - Eva (I liked the print x'))
  • Sandals Pasheen - Una (always need new fantasy shoes)
  • Buttercup Dress Rose - Tres Blah (look super lovely)
  • Pumpkin Spice Plushie - Junk Food (its ai-ish but its cute so yep)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Magic Queen Sleeves & Cape - Fendudu (to go with the dress, love the cape especially)
  • Eternity Wreath & Butterflies - Moon Amore (I had the free version but this one have more options)

Tomorrow pic is sponsored by Sorumin with a cute summer fit ! ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts