Shopping and Thoughts 30/08/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! My week was pretty classic until Mishmish approved my application as a blogger ! I feel very thankful and honored ! ^^/ I also had the pleasure to do happy weekend with Naria and Cole, sadly I still have mic problems it seems. TT My dear friend got me a lychee plush because I love lychees. x)) Now my sale shopping list : 

K9Weekend : 

  • Aven Hairstyle - Rama Salon (love windy hair, its ideal for pics)
  • Azalea Outfit - Hime Dream (I didnt had this outfit so yesss)
  • Prickles Plush - Snuggle&Co (ofc I took the plushie ofc)
  • Tteokbokki - Movement (looks yummy, I wish I could try it in rl)
  • Sally's Enchanted Mug - Moss & Luna (witchy mug gifted by my witchy friend éé)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Polaroid Bunny - Mishmish (super cuteee, ofc I needed)
  • Forgiven Hairstyle - Truth Collective (love messy buns)
  • Origami Hairstyle - Truth (I have similar hair, but I love the side bangs)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Symphony Butterfly Tiara - Moon Amore (for future fantasy looks)
  • Kimmie Set - Newphe (love love this set, totally my style)
  • Poly Top - Lowen (elegant top, love the shape)
  • Affection Necklace - Ghb (Cole give me his necklace, its too nice of him x))

So tomorrow is no pic, I wait on the first to claim stuffs and do my blogger, yes yes. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts