Shopping and Thoughts 06/09/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! I spent my money in gachas at Arcade and Gacha vault, I cant resist cute holdables of Movement and stuffs of Tardfish. x') Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Dreamy Dress - Pixicat (I love the animation and its fatpack, such a steal !)
  • Forest Sonata Acorn Party & Wishing Lantern - Half Deer (ofc I get both)

K9Weekend : 

  • Serena Top - Mug (cute sporty top)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Spella Dress & Gloves - Addams (maybe for a future fantasy outfit >>)
  • Naya Tank Top - Rebel Gal (the top texture is so pretty x'))
  • Fuzzy Star Hairclips - Sugarbun (I love hairclips so ofc I had to get it)
  • Sandy Lunch Bag - Minuit (I loved the holdables you get from this bag)
  • Companion - Serenade (It's the fairy of Link, its sooo for me !)

I didnt got the cute pumpkins of Muffin for Sokawaii but I got a seagul plush gacha instead, it was cheaper. It's totally girl math. lol Next week is my first pic for Mishmish ! ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts