Shopping and Thoughts 13/09/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a good week ! I collected gifts here and there, got my 3rd kittycat x') I'm too glad they gave a permapet one. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Peachi - Clover (I didnt like it was in the mouth, so I modified it)
  • Gold Yorkie Pumpkin Carrier - Pet House (look cute for autumn pics x)
  • Shibui Floral Lounge Full Pack - Blvcknest (It was a deal for the whole pack)

99Sale :

  • Sushi Cats - Fran (expensive but I love cats and sushis so yepp)

K9Weekend : 

  • Kaoru Top & Skirt - Hime Dream (ofc I had to grab it x'))
  • Mio Accessory - Nyaru (I love the buttons idea x))

SaturdaySale : 

  • Dalila Top - Amoure (simple top but I loved the sleeves)
  • Madelyn Jeans - Loki (I didnt had pants like that so noice)
  • A Little Crow Companion - Mishmish (ideal for this season x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Michi Outfit - Hime Dream (love this set)
  • EF0601 Hairstyle - Wings (it was cute and natural lookings)
  • Starry Sweet Nails - Sugarbun (more nails for my collection éé)
  • Carol Lace Dress - Enfant Terrible (new dress for my fantasy looks)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Yukio Boots - Baby Og (ofc I have to grab the cute boots)

Imma wait to see what Kustom9 bring from my sponsors to do my pic. >> 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts