Shopping and Thoughts 20/09/26

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week ! I had the luck to win Everfaery giveaway with a nice sitter to go around with ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Ayaka Top Pink - Cheezu (love the double tops effect)
  • Flight Of Finches - Hextraordinary (its cute for a decor or even an addition to a pic)
  • Georgia Crop Top - Osmia (gift from Naria xD the parisian top)

K9Weekend : 

  • Elizabeth Dress & Danni Shorts - Hime Dream (always my favorite brand)
  • Seraphina Dress - Eternus (princess dress so ofc I had to)
  • Falloween Spooky Pumpkin - Silk (I didnt get last year so I did this year x'))

SaturdaySale : 

  • Zoomies - Tardfish (I like we get a few options)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Daisy Skirt & Acantha Dress - Bauhaus (its a cute halloween dress, I like it)
  • Willa Dress - Voz (love the colors and pattern, Its long and flowy)
  • Autumn Bears - Yokai (these bears looks adorbs)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Musical Ballerina Ghostie - Muffin (I love ghosts and music boxes so I had to get it lol)

This week gonna be finally a pic for Mishmish, I'm still thinking on the pet and theme so I wont spoil anything. x))

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts