Finally got a Home!

 


I just became a premium in Second Life, so I'm not anymore homeless yoohoo ! I of course choose the new Fantasy Home. When I saw their presentation, I was really in love by the decoration of neighborhood and simply by the shape of the doors and windows. Their modern indoor look dont bother me bc its remind my avi, fairy and modern fashionista ! x)

I bought this cute pretty dress at Cloe's sokawaiisunday, I love the way that the back is uncovered it look like its meant to let my wings free. x) And I also got this really cute drink from Hive's last saturday sale. It was an awesome deal with the lil name personnalisation and all the options of drink (hold & decor) !

To speak more about my second life journey, the last days was 100% decoration of this new house, its really a new feeling/gameplay for me, I used to decor some skyboxes in sandbox but to have my real home is really enjoyable. ^^/ I can't play with my gacha decor saftely now too, I put my fav ones  ! >-> I had my friends to help me decor, it mades the moment even more enjoyable and I was able to get cute furnitures that I missed, I'll never be able to thanks them enough. ;;/ Now I have lindens weekly that means that will be able to do sale shopping every weeks, I'm cheap pie so I used to save a lot for what I wanted and hopefully there was fishing that exist ! x)

It was my lil post of the week, I still have 2 pics left before starting posting my official blogger looks, I worked for the first one today. I think next week will be my official start. But I like this kind of post without having a prepared look and just talking about my last days in game. :3

Have good day person that read my lil article ! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts